It weights in at exactly 16.79 pounds (7.6 kg) and it is only missing bar tap and tire sealant. It has everything else including pedals, Wahoo Elemnt Bolt & mount, bottle cages, etc. Here is a parts list:
- Cannondale 2020 SuperSix Evo Ballistec Frameset 54 cm
- Cannondale HG27 KN0T Carbon Seatpost (K2601015)
- Shimano Di2 Ultegra Groupset R8070
- SRAM Red 50/34 BB30 Cranks (525g)
- Mavic Cosmic Pro SL UST Disc Wheels (1535g)
- Continental GP5000 TL (Tubeless) tires 700x25
- Shimano RT900 Dura-Ace rotors
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 Cassette 11-32
- Favero Assioma pedals (306g)
- 3T Super Ergo 44cm Bars (207g)
- 3T ARX II Team Stem
- Ergon SR Pro (Ti) Saddle (218g)
IIRC, the stock wieght of this bike (105 build) was 21.00 pounds. Now it is 4 pounds lighter AND has power meter pedals, deep section wheels, electronic shifting, bottle cages, and a gps and mount.
A big thanks to everyone on this forum who helped me choose components! Specifically: Dan Gerous for answering so many of my technical and compatibility questions. Hexsense for making me consider the Favero Assioma's over 4iiii with Shimano cranks (hint: SRAM Red and Assiomas save weight!), Hexsense once again, for correcting my stupid mistake and preventing me from purchasing the WRONG crankset.