Are We Getting A New Cannondale Supersix?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.

Moderator: robbosmans

Prosper00
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:12 am

by Prosper00

Crazy deep for the bike. Love it!

eins4eins
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:49 am

by eins4eins

Can anybody help with the bearing size of the lower headset bearing?

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



mapaha2810
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:54 pm
Location: Münster, Germany

by mapaha2810

eins4eins wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:05 am
Can anybody help with the bearing size of the lower headset bearing?
Which frame size and which year's model?

https://www.cannondalespares.com/Supers ... x-evo-2020

From 2020 onwards it's either 1 1/4 or 1 3/8, depending on the size of the frame

eins4eins
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:49 am

by eins4eins

i guess its IS47 for the latest disc version in 54 then

floriansantana
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:57 pm

by floriansantana

The upper is a 41.8mm outer - 45°x45° - 1 1/8“ inner for all frame sizes I think.

The bottom bearing is a 1 3/8” for frame size 56 upwards and IS47 (1 1/4", 45° seat angle) for 54 downwards. The 1 3/8” is really hard to find. If you buy the full headset from Cannondale it’s like 80 euros, which is kind of steep if you only need two bearings.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Disc
Cannondale SystemSix HiMod Disc
@floriansantana

rides4beer
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:27 am
Location: VA

by rides4beer

Mcdeez wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 pm
Very nice bike!
Thanks!!
Prosper00 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:01 pm
Crazy deep for the bike. Love it!
I thought there were a lil too deep at first, but I like 'em! They'll help me hold off the itch for an aero bike for a lil while. :lol:

Wenne
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

by Wenne

redfox wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm
Thanks, that's the one tab I didn't click on his YouTube!
👍
Attachments
151EB228-B9DB-44F3-A87D-7CC9D12473C6.jpeg
D8C7C256-4144-42A8-8262-95AA6D8DC7BB.jpeg
3F1608D4-0B14-4638-85C4-DE88700D31F4.jpeg

matcav
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 3:52 pm

by matcav

Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm
👍
Did you get the part from Luescher, or did you print/make it yourself?
I'm very interested. I have a SSevo MY2020 (but no damage). I've got in touch with Cannondale through LBS and they told me they will send "a plate" to install in the head tube to fix it. However, I'd rather prefer the Luescher solution.

Wenne
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

by Wenne

-
Last edited by Wenne on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wenne
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

by Wenne

matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:21 pm
Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm
👍
Did you get the part from Luescher, or did you print/make it yourself?
I'm very interested. I have a SSevo MY2020 (but no damage). I've got in touch with Cannondale through LBS and they told me they will send "a plate" to install in the head tube to fix it. However, I'd rather prefer the Luescher solution.
order the cad drawing from luescher and then order the part from him:
https://i.materialise.com/de
but i live in europe!

matcav
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 3:52 pm

by matcav

Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:26 pm
matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:21 pm
Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm
👍
Did you get the part from Luescher, or did you print/make it yourself?
I'm very interested. I have a SSevo MY2020 (but no damage). I've got in touch with Cannondale through LBS and they told me they will send "a plate" to install in the head tube to fix it. However, I'd rather prefer the Luescher solution.
order the cad drawing from luescher and then order the part from him:
https://i.materialise.com/de
but i live in europe!
I live in EU as well.
Did you install it yourself? Luescher says it's not trivial.

Wenne
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

by Wenne

matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 pm
Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:26 pm
matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:21 pm
Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm
👍
Did you get the part from Luescher, or did you print/make it yourself?
I'm very interested. I have a SSevo MY2020 (but no damage). I've got in touch with Cannondale through LBS and they told me they will send "a plate" to install in the head tube to fix it. However, I'd rather prefer the Luescher solution.
order the cad drawing from luescher and then order the part from him:
https://i.materialise.com/de
but i live in europe!
I live in EU as well.
Did you install it yourself? Luescher says it's not trivial.
installed it myself. material is titanium, I used this glue:
https://www.beko-group.de/produkte/maxb ... cher_id675

Wenne
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:54 pm

by Wenne

Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:35 pm
matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 pm
Wenne wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:26 pm
matcav wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:21 pm

Did you get the part from Luescher, or did you print/make it yourself?
I'm very interested. I have a SSevo MY2020 (but no damage). I've got in touch with Cannondale through LBS and they told me they will send "a plate" to install in the head tube to fix it. However, I'd rather prefer the Luescher solution.
order the cad drawing from luescher and then order the part from him:
https://i.materialise.com/de
but i live in europe!
I live in EU as well.
Did you install it yourself? Luescher says it's not trivial.
installed it myself. material is titanium, I used this glue:
https://www.beko-group.de/produkte/maxb ... cher_id675
but expensive, 15 € the CAD drawing and 96 € the part ...

Maddie
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:44 am

by Maddie

Considering the costs it can save when you actually need this part, I would say this is quite cheap.

PUNlSHER
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:44 am

by PUNlSHER

Hi all
Want to install red 22 cranks with integrated spider on caad13.
DS - nothing, NDS - Wave Washer & 3 ±2 0.5 mm shims, I'm correct??

ps. It's 1.5mm overall or I need 2,5mm shims? Thank you..

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



Post Reply