Next generation of Dura-Ace Di2

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.

Moderator: robbosmans

OnTheRivet
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 pm

by OnTheRivet

FWIW, I'm running SRAM Red DUB crankarms with a Quarq DZero power meter on a Dura Ace 9070 drivetrain and it works great.

User avatar
wheelsONfire
Posts: 4525
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:15 am
Location: NorthEU

by wheelsONfire

satanas wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:35 am
wheelsONfire wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:08 pm
I ordered a custom made spider for Easton EC90SL crank. This made chainline 46-47mm. No chain is thrown off now.
Can you tell us where this spider came from please? Thanks! :thumbup:
https://binghambuiltbikes.com/store/pro ... om-spider/
Bikes:

Ax Lightness Vial EVO Race (2018.12.21)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=156137
Paduano Racing Fidia (kind of shelved)
Open *UP* (2016.04.14)


Ex bike; Vial EVO D

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



gorkypl
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Poland

by gorkypl

rollinslow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 am
New DA9200 moved it out 1mm (44.5mm from 43.5mm). Campy is the issue here with design. H11 crank was 44.5mm but 12s cranks are 43.5mm. On Shimano you could use a few shims but with Campy the hirth joint and BB assembly prevents you from the option.
12s Campagnolo cranks are 44.5mm too, and 13s 1x is 45.5mm.
Cinelli Superstar Disc - Record 12s

rollinslow
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:25 am

by rollinslow

gorkypl wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 pm
rollinslow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 am
New DA9200 moved it out 1mm (44.5mm from 43.5mm). Campy is the issue here with design. H11 crank was 44.5mm but 12s cranks are 43.5mm. On Shimano you could use a few shims but with Campy the hirth joint and BB assembly prevents you from the option.
12s Campagnolo cranks are 44.5mm too, and 13s 1x is 45.5mm.
Are you sure? I'm lookking at the manual right now as I just installed a Super Record 12 crank and it say 43.5mm
Moots Vamoots RSL (2019)-Super Record 12
Cervelo S1 (2010)-Super Record 12 (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161577)
Kestrel RT700 (2008)-Dura Ace 9000
Mosaic GT-1 (2020)-GRX Di2

gorkypl
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Poland

by gorkypl

rollinslow wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:41 am
gorkypl wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 pm
rollinslow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 am
New DA9200 moved it out 1mm (44.5mm from 43.5mm). Campy is the issue here with design. H11 crank was 44.5mm but 12s cranks are 43.5mm. On Shimano you could use a few shims but with Campy the hirth joint and BB assembly prevents you from the option.
12s Campagnolo cranks are 44.5mm too, and 13s 1x is 45.5mm.
Are you sure? I'm lookking at the manual right now as I just installed a Super Record 12 crank and it say 43.5mm
At least this is what is stated in the technical manual on page 3:
https://www.campagnolo.com/media/files/ ... 21_ENG.pdf
Cinelli Superstar Disc - Record 12s

rollinslow
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:25 am

by rollinslow

gorkypl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:36 am
rollinslow wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:41 am
gorkypl wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:54 pm
rollinslow wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:33 am
New DA9200 moved it out 1mm (44.5mm from 43.5mm). Campy is the issue here with design. H11 crank was 44.5mm but 12s cranks are 43.5mm. On Shimano you could use a few shims but with Campy the hirth joint and BB assembly prevents you from the option.
12s Campagnolo cranks are 44.5mm too, and 13s 1x is 45.5mm.
Are you sure? I'm lookking at the manual right now as I just installed a Super Record 12 crank and it say 43.5mm
At least this is what is stated in the technical manual on page 3:
https://www.campagnolo.com/media/files/ ... 21_ENG.pdf
Yeah, I must have been using an older version of the Ultra Troque tech manual from 11s generation. Thanks!
Moots Vamoots RSL (2019)-Super Record 12
Cervelo S1 (2010)-Super Record 12 (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161577)
Kestrel RT700 (2008)-Dura Ace 9000
Mosaic GT-1 (2020)-GRX Di2

BigBoyND
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 1:51 am
Location: Seoul, KR

by BigBoyND

ryanw wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:48 am
What I'll be using with mine :thumbup:
After some inspiration from your post and more reading on (rare) issues with the S-works cranks, I decided to get the Quarq DZero with Red DUB arms (same as your Quarq arms). Weighs 465g including battery. Very nice! With alloy bolts (sram supplies steel) and Praxis rings, it should come in right at 605g, making it 140g lighter than the R9200-P crankset :shock:

I'll be sinning with these Red cranks on a R9200 build but oh well. Almost ordered a set of Bonti RSL 62 wheels for this Specialized build too, until I found a nice pair of lightly used i9.65 :P
Pinarello Prince 59.5cm 7.4kg frameset for sale
- R9100, P2M, HED Jet Black 6/9, Speedplay Aero SS
Canyon Speedmax Disc CF8 XL heavy
- R8000, SwissSide 62/80
Specialized Venge 58 coming soon, <6.9kg target
- R9200, Quarq, i9.65

Jonolsson
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

by Jonolsson

November 19

Speedman
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:25 pm

by Speedman

Is the full groupset (Ult or DA) is available somewhere on the web ?

User avatar
FIJIGabe
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 pm
Location: The Lone Star State

by FIJIGabe

Not likely, yet. Groupsets were delayed a month after OEM's started receiving their shipments, but even then, it's likely going to be a slow trickle of parts for a while.

User avatar
slake21
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 am
Location: EU

by slake21

Speedman wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:45 am
Is the full groupset (Ult or DA) is available somewhere on the web ?
r2-bike: "We expect to receive it from our supplier within October (01.10.2021 - 31.10.2021)"
others don't even show any date
2019 BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc 7kg PedalRoom

User avatar
robbosmans
Posts: 1505
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 pm
Location: Central Belgium
Contact:

by robbosmans

If you want to buy it I would refresh r2 bike every hour that day, they probably won’t have a lot of it.

Jonolsson
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

by Jonolsson

Repeat. November 19

Thomson
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:19 pm

by Thomson

I see the price off 9100 di2 has came down a little....

kode54
Posts: 2574
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 9:39 pm

by kode54

Yeah, I noticed that as well. The 92XX is taking the crown now.
- Factor 02 VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc
- Moots Vamoots Disc RSL Ti
- AX Lightness VIAL evo Rim

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



Post Reply