Vittoria Graphene 2.0

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
Rappid

by Rappid

Odd, your tires have label on the tread ?
Guess that's a tub thing
I think clinchers got label on the side and tubs on the tread.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cveks

by cveks

https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.co ... a-speed-g2

Look this guys

Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 Tubeless has lowest rolling resistance of all tires on test

Anyone tested it in real life?

cveks

by cveks

ch00bzs wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:19 am
TobinHatesYou wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:05 am
ch00bzs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:37 am
i have problems with corsa TLR 25mm... very hard to seat the bead on Zipp NSW
even i already used compressor pump, still no result

The glued on tread keeps the tire pretty flat around the rim. Squeeze the tire around the valve so it takes a rounder shape while also pressing the bead down to get rid of air gaps around the tubeless valve “bung.”
I have tried that but still it has air gap on other areas. Its like zipp’s rim hook is too small
Try to press tire on presta valve zone.

Other option is that you use gluing tape and glue tire to the rim - press it further down to prevent air leak. I did that for Vittoria Corsa Speed 1.0 Tubeless and it worked. I pumped them with regular pump without compressor. It was pain in the ass but I succeeded at the end.

They are great tires to ride. So smooth and fast low rolling resistance tires. I just wonder how long they will last. I already used them for like 600 km , no problems at all for now.

ryanw
in the industry

by ryanw

cveks wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:45 am
https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.co ... a-speed-g2

Look this guys

Vittoria Corsa Graphene 2.0 Tubeless has lowest rolling resistance of all tires on test

Anyone tested it in real life?
They're the Speed model (TT specific, zero puncture protection, no grip). Unusable for general riding.
SL8 S-Works Project Black - 6.29kg
IG: RhinosWorkshop

jencvo

by jencvo

IMG-6778.JPG
IMG-6779.JPG
I've been running Corsas Graphene 2.0 tubeless for a while now. I really like the grip the tires provided in both dry and wet. I've even raced over wet cobbles and the tires performed really well. They feel fast but I haven't tried the new GP5000s yet.

The pictures are the tires after 4150 km (2751 mi) front and 3075km (1911mi) rear. I've been impressed with the wear of the front one but the rear one looks a bit eaten up. I weigh 85kg though and the tires have been ridden hard in races and training rides. I live in central Virginia though with over half of the roads in pristine condition, so I'm not sure if the durability can be fully tested here.

Just my two cents on them!

ichobi

by ichobi

If you get 6k kms out of them they already pay for themselves. My specialized turbo cotton look dead after 3.5k kms.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

jencvo wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 pm
IMG-6778.JPGIMG-6779.JPG

I've been running Corsas Graphene 2.0 tubeless for a while now. I really like the grip the tires provided in both dry and wet. I've even raced over wet cobbles and the tires performed really well. They feel fast but I haven't tried the new GP5000s yet.

The pictures are the tires after 4150 km (2751 mi) front and 3075km (1911mi) rear. I've been impressed with the wear of the front one but the rear one looks a bit eaten up. I weigh 85kg though and the tires have been ridden hard in races and training rides. I live in central Virginia though with over half of the roads in pristine condition, so I'm not sure if the durability can be fully tested here.

Just my two cents on them!
This is good durability. I too was amazed at the wet traction. I don't agree with the criticisms of the life of these tires. It's a high performing race tire and which means expectations of tread life should be relatively modest. That traction comes at a price.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

jencvo wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 pm

I never really expect more than low-2000 mile range out of a rear mounted race tire. 62kg/137lbs, fast groups/races, hills, bad California chip seal and slurry seal. My gen1 Corsa G+ only lasted about 1300mi before the center ribbing disappeared and glass started cutting through the casing.

rainerhq

by rainerhq

Looking for feedback on Corsa Control TLR 2.0
Thinking of replacing Schwalbe G-One speeds on training wheels. Shwalbes are bombproof, but not the carpet feel tyres. Hope Corsas 320 TPI will do better job.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"

seamaster76

by seamaster76

rainerhq wrote:Looking for feedback on Corsa Control TLR 2.0
Thinking of replacing Schwalbe G-One speeds on training wheels. Shwalbes are bombproof, but not the carpet feel tyres. Hope Corsas 320 TPI will do better job.
Currently 1k kms with this tyres, pintched two times...Vittoria sealant (ridiculous) wasn’t able to repair the small holes.

Got home with tubes both...

Now I’m using a different type of sealant (Gist, italian product), but - honestly - bit scared all the time I ride with them.

Corsa Control Graphene 2.0 TLR 25mm

rainerhq

by rainerhq

I have always used Stans Notubes sealant, but Schwalbes seems running without the sealant just fine. No wet dots or marks on tyre.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

Guys, Orange Seal...

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

I have to agree... Orange Seal is pretty much tops when someone bothers to review/compare sealents..
2024 BMC TeamMachine R
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault

kode54

by kode54

Agreed...had Stan's in...sealed for a bit...but the Orange really seals best for me.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

rainerhq

by rainerhq

Endurance or regular Orange?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓