Vittoria Graphene 2.0

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
heliuscc

by heliuscc

They arrived from http://ciclimattio.com/ I about three days. Great service from Italy to uk

jencvo

by jencvo

Stitchking wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:05 am
Has anyone managed to set up the corsa tubless tyres succesfully? Tried to mount a pair on a set of zipp 404 disc wheels and they just refused to inflate. Never had issues with any other tyre like this. Yhe casing seemed super loose on the rim and i couldnt get it to hold air no matter what. I even pulled the valve core out and used a gun tip on my compressor to try and seat the bead. No joy

Went back to a new set of gp5000 tl and they beaded up with a charger pump no problems.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I set my pair on Light Bicycle rims with a floor pump only on the first go, super easy setup.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dim

by dim

Stitchking wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:05 am
Has anyone managed to set up the corsa tubless tyres succesfully? Tried to mount a pair on a set of zipp 404 disc wheels and they just refused to inflate. Never had issues with any other tyre like this. Yhe casing seemed super loose on the rim and i couldnt get it to hold air no matter what. I even pulled the valve core out and used a gun tip on my compressor to try and seat the bead. No joy

Went back to a new set of gp5000 tl and they beaded up with a charger pump no problems.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
you perhaps need another layer of tape?

however, add 30ml of Orange sealant per tyre, give them a few spins, then pump them up with the valve at the 12 O'clock positiontill the beads pop into place .... this has always worked for me

you will most probably see some of the sealant leaking on the sides near the valve
Trek Emonda SL6
Miyata One Thousand

cveks

by cveks

anyone mounted this one yet?

I will order clincher corsas graphene 2.0 today

ryanw
in the industry

by ryanw

I did 85km on my tubeless Corsa's today.

Mounted first time on Enve rims. Added 30ml of sealant and ran at 90 rear, 85 front (I'm 85kg).

They are SO plush and grip like mad. Don't feel as fast as GP5Ks and quite noisy in comparison, but love them.

25c was 283 and 287g.
SL8 S-Works Project Black - 6.29kg
IG: RhinosWorkshop

probertsqbe

by probertsqbe

Let us know how puncture proof these tyres are for you. With Kristoff’s experience (3 punctures) during Paris Roubaix i’m interested in how well they survive normal road surfaces as i’m considering them.

Meyercord

by Meyercord

Have about 400 miles on 25c corsa 2.0s. Zero complaints, zero punctures. They ride like a pillow and grip like an aired down Hoosier on a prepped track. Seem to be the fastest tire I’ve run and equal or better riding than anything. This is the only tire I’ve been able to 100% trust.

ryanw
in the industry

by ryanw

I'm really intrigued to see how they compare against the GP5Ks in RR.

Must agree that they stick to the road like mad. Quite a noisy tyre though!

RocketRacing

by RocketRacing

Apparently the new corsa tubeless have been used by a few pro teams the last few months to lots of success. Apparently very low crr, and very good handling.

ichobi

by ichobi

RocketRacing wrote:Apparently the new corsa tubeless have been used by a few pro teams the last few months to lots of success. Apparently very low crr, and very good handling.
Is this just by checking the result sheets or you heard teams talking about it?

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

All the Corsa 2.0s besides a couple bikes like Kristoff's I've seen have had nude/tan sidewalls and thus can't be tubeless. The tubeless Corsas ONLY come in black.

ducman

by ducman

I want to by the new Corsa 2.0, but how do i know it's the newer version (2.0) not the previous 'corsa'?....

For example, which version is this: https://www.vaneycksport.com/nl/fietson ... -25mm.html

ryanw
in the industry

by ryanw

That's the old version. New one is predominantly marketed as Corsa Graphene 2.0.

They look like this (these are obviously the TLR version):

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

ducman wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 am
I want to by the new Corsa 2.0, but how do i know it's the newer version (2.0) not the previous 'corsa'?....

For example, which version is this: https://www.vaneycksport.com/nl/fietson ... -25mm.html
Those are the old ones... The new ones will be labeled as 2.0 and will be full price.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

I have been a steady user of the original Corsa G+ tires for the last two years on my road bike and the Corsa Speed tires on my TT bike. I know that some people have complained about the durability of the originals, but in my experience these tires do remarkably well for what is essentially a race tire, and I've put thousands of miles on mine. I can't say I haven't had flats or punctures, I have.... but its always been when I was pushing the tires well into their worn phase and riding in sh*t I shouldn't have been riding in.

I have a set of the 2.0's coming and I'm looking forward to seeing how they fare.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com