115mm stem, -7 deg , 31.8 in 2019?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

3Pio

by 3Pio

I just ordered DEDA Zero Stem in 115mm, and -8 deg... It's 145 gm and really cheap.. Im sure will be lighter when i swap bolts for Ti bolts from my Fizik Stem...

So will let u know how will be when i'll have it here..

Another question.. Today i was riding my C60 bike with Deda Superleggera handlebar.. This handlebar is so good with Campagnolo.. Thinking to order another one for my CAAAD12 as well (dont know if it's just shape, or the fact that is a bit narrower then Easton, and seem fit me better)...

But really cant recable everything considering that this is internal routing.. Anyone with experience for this handlebar with external routing? Since it's a bit thick handlebar, if i go external (for next 10000-15000 km, until i need to recable ), will this be too bulku? Will external routing work at all with this handlebar?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

3Pio

by 3Pio

Forgot to share in this thread, maybe will help to someone else looking for 115mm stem..

I installed Deda Zero in 115mm, with Ti bolts i ended 158 gm (stock was 167 gm).

For Handlebar i decide to go for Deda Zero100 on this bike...

I allready have some riding and seem that i solved my fit issue..... Too bad that there is no Kalloy Uno in 115 mm :)