New S-Works Exos shoes

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

Yes, I'm very happy with the lack of weight and comfort of these shoes. I had Sidis prior to the Exos. I see that Sidi has started to reduce the weight on their latest offerings. This is my first pair of Specialized shoes. My experiences with the Exos prove that these are not race-day only shoes. Btw I wear my Exos in the winter with shoe covers. I don't feel thay lack insulation/warmth over my Sidis.

chorus88

by chorus88

pdlpsher1 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:07 am
I think they held up well but you can be the judge. The heel pads are original. I live in the U.S. and use miles not km. These have over 7,000 miles or 11,265kms. All outdoor miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry...7000 miles not 7000 kilometres (brain fart).
Very WHITE & Very LIGHT! :thumbup:
When Technology Becomes Emotion

by Weenie

TurboTommy

by TurboTommy

Question for the guys who have s works 7 and these shoes. Did you stay with the same size / are they a similar fit? Cheers

ichobi

by ichobi

Have both. Usr same size. In the end sell off the sworks 7 since they become pretty much redundant. The exos are a lot more comfortable and lighter feeling and this is coming from someone who thinks the sworks7 is already a gold standard for performance cycling shoes.

mountainer

by mountainer

ichobi wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Have both. Usr same size. In the end sell off the sworks 7 since they become pretty much redundant. The exos are a lot more comfortable and lighter feeling and this is coming from someone who thinks the sworks7 is already a gold standard for performance cycling shoes.
Same here. I have the s-works 7 and the Exos as well. I am staying already one week on Gran Canaria Island and had enough time to test my Exos on long days in the saddle with step climbs and even in different weather conditions. Wet and cold in the mountains, almost hot near the coast. These shoes are a dream. Absolutely no pain - even in the colder conditions I don`t feel worse than in stronger cycling shoes. I am using the same size for both.

Sock3t

by Sock3t

I miss my exos. By far the most comfortable cycling shoe I've ever worn of the 5 brands I've owned.

micky

by micky

What happened to your exos?

mountainer

by mountainer

Sock3t wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:42 pm
I miss my exos. By far the most comfortable cycling shoe I've ever worn of the 5 brands I've owned.
Curious as well why you don’t have them anymore...

chorus88

by chorus88

jaybian_leather instagram (VIDEO: Exos repair) :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5R4mpqnQrN/
Attachments
Untitled-exo.jpg
Untitled-exo+.jpg
When Technology Becomes Emotion