What stem on Deda Superzero

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Orbital

by Orbital

PinaRene wrote:Strange , is that an original Deda Superzero handlebar ? Or is it a Deda Superleggero ? Both my handlebars look like this :
It’s an original Superzero, however mine is alloy. I must have missed that yours is carbon, I guess that’s what posting while having a fever and flu does! Someone may find all this info useful so I’ll leave my posts up if you don’t mind.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sennder

by sennder

PinaRene wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:57 pm
sennder wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:04 am
Any comments on Deda Superzero bars vs. 3T Superergo/Ergonova? I'm contemplating getting new bars and want something ergonomic with internal cable routing (mostly for a di2 upgrade in the future).

--Sennder
I can gve you more information in a few weeks. Did 3 rides nog with the new handlebar , and it's a bit smaller than the 3T Ergonova 42cc I have ( #for sale now ). The Deda also has internal routing while the 3T cables run under the bar. When I first saw the shape of the Deda handlebar I thought ... hmm shall I use it , but now I've tried it 3 times I bought a seccond one as you can see for both my bikes.
I believe the size difference may be because Deda measures edge to edge while 3T measures center to center on the hoods (top of the drops). I believe the new 3T Superergo have full internal routing (at least from the images), though some reviews say that it's a bit of a tight bend on the shifter side. Glad you like the new bars. They look great as well. Eager to hear your opinion in a few weeks.

Thanks!

--Sennder