Cannondale Low Stack Head

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

alexneumuller

by alexneumuller

Am looking for.a different top part of the headcover, just under my stem. The current one is just to high as seen on the picture. Can anybody recommend a lower top headset cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3T Exploro - Bastion - Baum - Colnago - Cielo - English Cycles - Enve - Festka - ISEN - Standert - Open - Pegoretti - Pinarello - Specialized - Sturdy - Stinner - Spoon - Speedvagen - Vanilla Classic - Parlee

Strava
Instagram

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ubers

by ubers

On my evo, when I took that high stack head cover off, there was a low profile bearing cover hidden underneath. This is what the assembly should look like:

Otherwise Cannondale experts stock one

https://www.cannondaleexperts.com/Canno ... _4566.html

rukomasa

by rukomasa

It used to be but not anymore. when I bought stock CAAD12 there is no low head cover there, Basically any headset for 1-1/8 can be used if you don't care too much about small cosmetic issue. In my case I just stole my spare for Chinese carbon 29er, it is branded Neco. Only concern is the clearance to head tube, obviously should not touch. if you add the very thin spacer under it, you can control the clearance.

pocari123

by pocari123

You can buy a low headset cover from your cannondale dealer. My supersix came with one in the box though. The dealer said the newer supersixes come with the low cover but not the caads.

Or you can get a cover from slamthatstem.com

nagge

by nagge

SuperSix EVO III Ultegra 8070