Pinarello headset rubber ring

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
osw000

by osw000

I did some mantainance (cleaning and regreasing) to a Pinarello Gan headset and found a rubber ring I'm not sure where to put. I forgot the order.
This ring doesn't seem to be included in any headset you can buy as replacement and I couldn't found neither any scheme or exploded view from a service document.
From bottom to the top you have first a split ring then the bearings. So this ring can only be positioned between split ring and bearings or on top of the latter in contact with the frame. What would be correct? Is really needed as it seems there's no replacement easily available?

Enviado desde mi SM-J530F mediante Tapatalk

Lightweight Urgestalt 2018 54 - SRAM eTap - Zipp 303 Firecrest tubular. 6,64kgs.

by Weenie

Calnago

by Calnago

Only thing I can think of is it’s the rubber o-ring that fits into a groove in headset cover spacer, or one of the main spacers on top of the bearings.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

osw000

by osw000

Under the cover spacer makes sense. Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-J530F mediante Tapatalk

Lightweight Urgestalt 2018 54 - SRAM eTap - Zipp 303 Firecrest tubular. 6,64kgs.