Cockpit and other items for the new road frame...

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Berzin1

by Berzin1

I'm trying to decide which company I should go with.

Apparently Enve has fallen out of favor here at WW if I'm no mistaken. It would have been cool to have the stem, seatpost and fork from the same company for the sake of uniformity, but there are others to check out.

Since I'm going to need a -17 stem, there is 3T, FSA and Zipp for the stem/seatpost. None of these companies have a compaible fork (43 rake) so I'm looking at a used Enve 2.0 from Ebay.

The handlebars have been the most challenging piece to source. I currently have the Oval Concepts R910 and love them, but they are discontinued. The only way to get another pair is via the used market, not something I can count on.

If there is anyone that can recommend an anatomic bend bar with similar measurements (85 reach, 130 drop) that would be great.

And lastly, Chirs King headset and bottom bracket, unless I won't be losing anything by running a regular Dura Ace bb.

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

*Forgot the water bottle cages. I may paint some or all of the components depending on feasability, and the color scheme will be either black w/celeste lettering or black and light blue lettering. The contrast would look like this-
Attachments
IAN-20.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com