Page 1 of 1

Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:19 am
by wilwil
Anyone know why these wheels still aren’t available to buy anywhere? In the UK at least.

Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:19 am
by Weenie

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:11 am
by ultimobici
We’ve already had 2 pairs in. Been & gone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:14 am
by bruno2000

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:36 pm
by wilwil
Shame I dont speak Dutch!

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 am
by agfu
Seen something floating around on a couple of online stores about a Bora WTO 45. Anyone have anymore info on the weights? The text and quoted weights seem to be about the WTO 60 instead....
46D67B7E-53E4-40EB-9F22-E5DEB356852E.jpeg
E.g.
http://www.twohubs.com/Product/campagno ... Gs6XqS_eEc
&

https://glorycycles.com/campagnolo-bora ... -wheelset/

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:47 am
by KarlC

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
by Noctiluxx
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
by IchDien
Noctiluxx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.
Truly so...what happened?

Obviously probably best to wait until the official release but that's much higher than 50 clinchers, no?

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:46 am
by bruno2000
IchDien wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
Noctiluxx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.
Truly so...what happened?

Obviously probably best to wait until the official release but that's much higher than 50 clinchers, no?
Listed weight fram CA is 1483gr for the Bora WTO 45.
The idea is these Bora WTO wheels will replce the Bora One in the future.

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm
by ultimobici
bruno2000 wrote:
IchDien wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
Noctiluxx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.
Truly so...what happened?

Obviously probably best to wait until the official release but that's much higher than 50 clinchers, no?
Listed weight fram CA is 1483gr for the Bora WTO 45.
The idea is these Bora WTO wheels will replce the Bora One in the future.
Where are you getting any quoted weighs? Campag don’t have them on their site, their b2b, or in their catalogue.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:44 pm
by Noctiluxx
ultimobici wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm
bruno2000 wrote:
IchDien wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
Noctiluxx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.
Truly so...what happened?

Obviously probably best to wait until the official release but that's much higher than 50 clinchers, no?
Listed weight fram CA is 1483gr for the Bora WTO 45.
The idea is these Bora WTO wheels will replce the Bora One in the future.
Where are you getting any quoted weighs? Campag don’t have them on their site, their b2b, or in their catalogue.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://glorycycles.com/campagnolo-bora ... -wheelset/

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm
by Alexandrumarian
1547 is the Campagnolo website wetght for the 60 rim. Glory just copied the text I guess. Campy gives 733 (sic) for the 77, which could be a missing 1. If that 1547 is right (and they are usually correct in their numbers) then the 45 should be some 50-100g lighter.

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:17 pm
by ultimobici
Alexandrumarian wrote:1547 is the Campagnolo website wetght for the 60 rim. Glory just copied the text I guess. Campy gives 733 (sic) for the 77, which could be a missing 1. If that 1547 is right (and they are usually correct in their numbers) then the 45 should be some 50-100g lighter.
So basically guessing?

WTO 77 is a front only wheel.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:07 pm
by Alexandrumarian
ultimobici wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:17 pm

WTO 77 is a front only wheel.

Oops, didn't notice that. Well if we look at Boras, 35s are 80 grams less than 50s (1405, 1485).

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 pm
by bruno2000
ultimobici wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:00 pm
bruno2000 wrote:
IchDien wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:32 am
Noctiluxx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am
The weight of these wheels is pretty dissapointing.
Truly so...what happened?

Obviously probably best to wait until the official release but that's much higher than 50 clinchers, no?
Listed weight fram CA is 1483gr for the Bora WTO 45.
The idea is these Bora WTO wheels will replce the Bora One in the future.
Where are you getting any quoted weighs? Campag don’t have them on their site, their b2b, or in their catalogue.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:soon:

Re: Bora WTO wheels still not available?

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 pm
by Weenie