Canyon ultimate CF SL Di2 cable length

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
zvucetic

by zvucetic

Hi,

I recently purchased the new frame and now I need to purchase the groupset.

Has anyone been building the Canyon frame with di2 and has the specification on the cable lengths needed?
I didn't manage to find it online.

Thanks.

by Weenie

mrlobber

by mrlobber

1) what prohibits you from measuring this yourself? Di2 cables are not gear cables, extra 10 or 20mm concealed somewhere into the frame won't do any harm.
2) can't answer the question without frame size anyway, plus, for the frontend, you need to decide whether you go bar-end junction or classic 3/5 port junction direction.
Retired bikes: Cervelo S5 2015 / Felt AR FRD 2014 / Cannondale SS HM 2014 / Scott Addict SL 2014 / Scott Plasma Premium 2014 / Orbea Orca 2008 / Look 596 /

zvucetic

by zvucetic

Hi,

I still haven't received the frame, so I can mesure it later. It's Canyon Ultimate CF SL in size S with aerocockpit H36 so the 3port junction will be conceled.
Bars width is 390 with 90 stem. Direction of the junction should be connectors towards the front I guess?

This is my first installation so I'm not sure how much more slack needs to be put not to be too much.
Canyon mounts the battery in the seat stay, not the seatpost so I don't know how that sits.

drexel75

by drexel75

Canyon mount the battery in the downtubeas opposed to a lot of other manufacturers who use the seatpost. Two bolts fix the mount in place. You're definitely not getting a battery in the seatstay either. :lol: