Can't find an Integrated bar stem in my size?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

MrAnderson

by MrAnderson

So my bars are 38mm wide, and stem is 130mm long but can't find one in my size?

Any ideas where to look?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

morganb

by morganb

Black Inc might work depending on your current bar reach.

SpecializedColnago

by SpecializedColnago

You can contact Jure at Berk Composites. I’m not sure if he is still actively making his SRP integrated handlebars but if he is he is very flexible on the customization of them.

BdaGhisallo

by BdaGhisallo

Do you want it for the stiffness benefit or do you want a specific aero design?

Calfee Design in CA will take a bar and stem you send them and turn it into an integrated set up by wrapping the bar and stem with carbon fiber and permanently bonding the two together. Benefit is you get to choose the exact bar you want and set it at the exact angle you want in the exact stem you want. Con is that it's probably not as slick as many of the stock integrated bar/stem setups on the market today.

MrAnderson

by MrAnderson

BdaGhisallo wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:17 pm
Do you want it for the stiffness benefit or do you want a specific aero design?

Calfee Design in CA will take a bar and stem you send them and turn it into an integrated set up by wrapping the bar and stem with carbon fiber and permanently bonding the two together. Benefit is you get to choose the exact bar you want and set it at the exact angle you want in the exact stem you want. Con is that it's probably not as slick as many of the stock integrated bar/stem setups on the market today.
Aero design and the clean looks it gives. I was really hoping to get an Ursus bar/stem but limited sizes.