Roval CLX convert to Campagnolo

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Hi,
Just want to confirm that for CLX 40-50-64 wheels I want to convert to Campy freehub, I need the freehib body for DT240 hib internals?
Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

VTR1000SP2

by VTR1000SP2

Yes DT240 style is what you’d need but if you send me the wheels, I’ll try it out for a couple of seasons and confirm all works ok for you just to be on the safe side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Focus Izalco Max - 4.84kg without pedals
Cervélo Áspero - 8.28kg
Trek Madone SLR Rim - 7.73kg
Standert Triebwerk Disc - 8.47kg

moyboy

by moyboy

Yes, you just need a DT swiss 240 hub campy freehub body to accomidate the campy splines
ParisCarbon wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:20 pm
Hi,
Just want to confirm that for CLX 40-50-64 wheels I want to convert to Campy freehub, I need the freehib body for DT240 hib internals?
Thanks

jbattermann

by jbattermann

ParisCarbon wrote:
Hi,
Thanks
You can always contact Roval via their website.. they sent me their own (Specialized) part numbers as well as the DT-Swiss ones within one or two days. The only 'odd' thing for me was that the rear lef end cap I'd need (for the Roval CLX Disc ones) has a DT-Swiss part number that is Roval specific / not available elsewhere. Not sure if those are different from regular 240 end caps on the rear left.. but maybe it might be worth double checking with them.

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

jbattermann wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:31 pm
ParisCarbon wrote:
Hi,
Thanks
You can always contact Roval via their website.. they sent me their own (Specialized) part numbers as well as the DT-Swiss ones within one or two days. The only 'odd' thing for me was that the rear lef end cap I'd need (for the Roval CLX Disc ones) has a DT-Swiss part number that is Roval specific / not available elsewhere. Not sure if those are different from regular 240 end caps on the rear left.. but maybe it might be worth double checking with them.
Interesting... well the good thing is for now, I only need to worry about QR hubs... When I order my CLX wheels for my Venge, Im going to order the wheels Campy specific.. or at least order the Campag kit from Spec

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Just want to confirm which one:

https://www.bike24.com/p2211042.html?q= ... campagnolo

or this one:

https://www.bike24.com/p236233.html?q=d ... campagnolo

They both read the same thing to me except have differnt PNs.. one from 2018, one from 2017 Looks like DT swiss changed PNs?