Cannondale SysSix Frameset

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

CAAD8FRED

by CAAD8FRED

If I live in the US and want to build my own SysSix, will there be a chance that Cannondale will offer a frameset or should I probably look overseas?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nemeseri

by nemeseri

You should stop by a cannondale dealer and ask them. They usually offer framesets even if they don't list it on the website.

dudesuh

by dudesuh

No SystemSix framesets are available on the North American b2b site yet, only complete bikes. I wouldn't be surprised if they become available in the second model year(2020). I'll update if I hear anything at the dealer show in August.

CAAD8FRED

by CAAD8FRED

dudesuh wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:38 pm
No SystemSix framesets are available on the North American b2b site yet, only complete bikes. I wouldn't be surprised if they become available in the second model year(2020). I'll update if I hear anything at the dealer show in August.
Thanks mate. I really like the Ultegra mechanical frame but don’t like the componetry.

hannawald

by hannawald

What price do you expect for frameset? i think it may be not far from ultegra model so it may be a valid strategy to sell ultegra groupset..

CAAD8FRED

by CAAD8FRED

hannawald wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm
What price do you expect for frameset? i think it may be not far from ultegra model so it may be a valid strategy to sell ultegra groupset..
The hi-mod team disc edition frameset is 30% of the total price of the bike. This is the same with some other Cannondale models, so probably 1200. However, I know this isn't always true from model to model so it would prob be fairer to say 2000.

mrlobber

by mrlobber

CAAD8FRED wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:49 am
The hi-mod team disc edition frameset is 30% of the total price of the bike. This is the same with some other Cannondale models, so probably 1200. However, I know this isn't always true from model to model so it would prob be fairer to say 2000.
What?

I've not seen a frameset (especially of an aero bike) close to EUR2000 (or USD2000 in the states) from a top-end bike from a big brand since 2015.

Realistically, you're looking at 3000+ at least.
Minimum bike categories required in the stable:
Aero bike | GC bike | GC rim bike | Climbing bike | Climbing rim bike | Classics bike | Gravel bike | TT bike | Indoors bike

wingguy

by wingguy

CAAD8FRED wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:33 pm
Thanks mate. I really like the Ultegra mechanical frame but don’t like the componetry.
You wont get the Ultegra frameset uness you can convince a shop to strip one for you. Cannondale haven't sold second tier frames for a long time, they only sell Hi-Mod framesets and in limited numbers.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

hannawald

by hannawald

all models share the same quality frameset..i expect the frameset close to 4000 euros, don't know usd prices.. it will be with bars and seatpost, so about the same as Scott Foil Disc..