Carbon Aero Disc/Di2 compatiable road bars

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Carlin

by Carlin

Hi Guys,

So I originally have ordered a set of Shimano Pro Vibe Carbon Aero bars ive been waiting nearly 3 months in the UK now. It’s getting a little frustrating as the Roadie is collecting dust 😭😂
So I’m looking at alternatives but a lot manfactors websites don’t really give you any ideas if they are disc compatible or not.
I’m looking for them to be internal routing along with the Di2 so it’s a lot cleaner moment Pro Gear only seems the nicest and clean layout.

I’d want to try keep the branding all the same so 80my stem, 27.2 seatpost & bars carbon if possible.

Be great to hear from anyone else & pictures showing how they got on too

TonyM

by TonyM

I have the Pro vibe stem and Pro vibe handlebar on one bike (Di2, disc) and the Pro Stealth Evo stem/ handlebar combo on another bike (Di2/ disc). Both are really super nice!
I was not keen to have some Enve, Most, etc....

Why don’t you order these from Online retailers outside the UK like Starbike in Germany?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Carlin

by Carlin

TonyM wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 am
I have the Pro vibe stem and Pro vibe handlebar on one bike (Di2, disc) and the Pro Stealth Evo stem/ handlebar combo on another bike (Di2/ disc). Both are really super nice!
I was not keen to have some Enve, Most, etc....

Why don’t you order these from Online retailers outside the UK like Starbike in Germany?
Thanks TonyM, how did you find the bars with comfort/vibration over your old bars? Assume the bars feeding cables had to issues with rattle too.
I'd like to try support my local shop as he's small business always been good to me, but I may have to go elsewhere. Madison are now gone from May stock due to now July which is really strange when the suppliers emailed me saying they have recently sent large order over with the products so it's either going direct to the sponsored riders & us end consumers will just have to sit wait longer :roll:

TonyM

by TonyM

I can‘t compare with older bars as they are on two new bikes. They both feel great. Stiff if you push hard but also comfortable. No rattle at all (Di2 and disc brake cables). And they both look great with almost no visible logo. I really can recommend them. Both.

Hexsense

by Hexsense

if the width suite you, it's a really good choice. I rate Pro Vibe di2 bar higher than the Zipp Sl-70 Aero.
Personally i don't use it only because they don't produce 38cm or narrower version.