C60 campagnolo EPS installation.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

I have a customers C60 frame and a super record EPS groupset to install. The grey colour coded wire from the control unit won't fit into the down hole in the frame. What's going on? Is this an odd c60? Scratching my head now.
Last edited by bm0p700f on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

File ;)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

It's a C60 I cant chip the paint, its not my bike!

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

I used a file. All is well.

graeme_f_k
Shop Owner / Manufacturer

by graeme_f_k

There's a few other things that it can be worth taking into consideration - please email us at Velotech Cycling Ltd ...
A Tech-Reps work is never done ...
Head Tech, Campagnolo main UK ASC
Pls contact via velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, not PM, for a quicker answer. Thanks!

dgasmd

by dgasmd

I sincerely wished someone would take the time to do a simple and straight forward video on the installation of eps on a bike, like running the wires, how to route cables from briefters to bars to stem to frame and down to deraileurs, how to pass around the bb, and showing visually how to install the battery on the post of behind the water bottle bosses. Sounds and seems like straight forward stuff, and one would think the “installation videos by campy” would be enough, but while I was waiting for my frame to arrive I watched and search coming to the conclusion that it was not enough for me personally. Especially having no local support anywhere within a 200 mile radius!!

Hint hint!!! MAKE A VIDEO DETAILING EVERYTHING LOL......YouTube is your friend!!

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

who will hold the camera and spend the time editing it. I am one man with two hands. video's take real time.

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

graeme don't worry if I encounter an EPS problem I will contact you. All I have to do next week is get the battery cable up and out of the down tube. That may be tricky but now since the hole at the top of the down tube is just big enough it should be possible. It's home time now so I'm off.

vaughty

by vaughty

dgasmd wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 pm
I sincerely wished someone would take the time to do a simple and straight forward video on the installation of eps on a bike, like running the wires, how to route cables from briefters to bars to stem to frame and down to deraileurs, how to pass around the bb, and showing visually how to install the battery on the post of behind the water bottle bosses. Sounds and seems like straight forward stuff, and one would think the “installation videos by campy” would be enough, but while I was waiting for my frame to arrive I watched and search coming to the conclusion that it was not enough for me personally. Especially having no local support anywhere within a 200 mile radius!!

Hint hint!!! MAKE A VIDEO DETAILING EVERYTHING LOL......YouTube is your friend!!
Try this video

seems to deal with everything

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

bm0p700f wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:12 pm
graeme don't worry if I encounter an EPS problem I will contact you. All I have to do next week is get the battery cable up and out of the down tube. That may be tricky but now since the hole at the top of the down tube is just big enough it should be possible. It's home time now so I'm off.
Do you have the magnet kit? The cable routing is pretty straightforward using that.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dgasmd

by dgasmd

vaughty wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:46 pm
dgasmd wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Try this video

seems to deal with everything
Thanks for the link. Had seen that one, but it does not show the V3 version where there is no charging port needed in the frame nor does it show routing of cables on the bars, plug-ins and such. Pretty good at showing the routing at the BB and how to mount the battery though.