sthompson wrote: ↑Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:03 amYa, of course.dznuzz wrote: ↑Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:08 amA few questions if you don't mind:
1) Is the bottom bracket an alloy or carbon OSBB interface?
2) Is it possible to install the Junction A box inside the handle bar end and route from there (I am thinking about those of us who don't have mechanics who hang out of car windows for us and we need to do a gear adjustment mid-ride)
3) Do the current S-works complete bikes come with sprint shifters installed?
1) Alloy. Should be creak free and really long bearing life due to some other techy improvements too!
2) You bet. Besides the team thing, we like wrapping the Aerofly II bars from the top down so there is no electrical tape right at your hands. This means the loose end of bartape needs to be shoved in the drop and secured by the barplug. This is considerably harder with the junction A there and another motivation for our spec to be in the post.
3) No, you'll have to add those separately.
sthompson - In regards to #3 about adding sprint shifters. I thought sprint shifters weren't supported with hydro shifters? Is this now available with the new 8000 and 9100 series di2 hydro shifters? If not, how do you get them to work? I've seen photos of pro's bikes that have them installed and always wondered how mechanics got them to work.