MyCampy App

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

csteenbe

by csteenbe

Brokerbiker wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:02 am
The App on my iPhone X running iOS 11.4.1 is garbage. I cannot connect and after I did, it looked like it was doing something but the Campy blue and white wheel has now spun for 3 hours. My phone's Bluetooth doesn't even see the device. Great in theory poor delivery for such an expensive EPS V3. No response whatsoever from the developer on the Apple Apps comments I made. I owned an Alfa Romeo once and it was about the same...
Remove Bluetooth connection from iPhone and reconnect it, and your problem(s) are solved.

It works like a charm over here with a iPhone X.....

TonyM

by TonyM

BTW I see that the MyCampy website is constantly being updated :thumbup: ....however it is now only in Italian :P ....

https://mycampy.campagnolo.com

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Brokerbiker

by Brokerbiker

csteenbe wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:27 am
Brokerbiker wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:02 am
The App on my iPhone X running iOS 11.4.1 is garbage. I cannot connect and after I did, it looked like it was doing something but the Campy blue and white wheel has now spun for 3 hours. My phone's Bluetooth doesn't even see the device. Great in theory poor delivery for such an expensive EPS V3. No response whatsoever from the developer on the Apple Apps comments I made. I owned an Alfa Romeo once and it was about the

Remove Bluetooth connection from iPhone and reconnect it, and your problem(s) are solved.

It works like a charm over here with a iPhone X.....
It has never been listed or shown in list of Bluetooth devices, no matter how much time wasted with it

kwakekeham

by kwakekeham

Had a similar problem this week as outlined.

Built new bike. Setup the parts correctly (it got angry about a few points, namely my Potenza HO crankset with a non hydraulic groupset -- because wanted to ensure ultra-torque. While PT was improved for self extracting a lot of the online shops still listed Potenza crankset as Powertorque. Don't know if this is old stock or if only HO is ultra-torque).

Cassette was set to 12-29 chorus, but when I looked at rides it was showing the default 11-23. Went in and edited the bike after and it fixed.

Also, yes, like others experiencing the site in partial italian / english. Same with some rare points in the apps.

Carve

by Carve

My problem with MyCampy app (iOS) is that I am unable to link to my Garmin connect account. After entering my Garmin username and password I just end up getting a black pop-up window which says Authorize in white text and nothing else. The text is not a link; there is nothing to click to confirm. Anyone else experienced this and solved it? Is there some privacy settings I need to change?

Another issue: I entered a manual session and linked it to my bike. During my troubleshooting of linking to my Garmin connect account I deleted the app and installed it again. Added my bike again and eps SR groupset. Now the eps control module and battery shows the distance of my previous manual added session (which is deleted after I deleted the app). The rest of the equipment for the bike just shows 0. How to fix?

kwakekeham

by kwakekeham

Have you tried on a desktop to link to Garmin Connect? Sounds like something isn't loading correctly on your phone and therefore you can't authorize and get and oath2 token.

Carve

by Carve

Yeah, I have tried to do it from my computer but same result

crewman

by crewman

I am in the process of switching my bike over to EPS. I have all the components installed and all the wiring completed. Was able to connect to my phone and starting checking for updates. It seems my power unit is still on the original firmware and it will not let me update it. I get a warning I have to take the bike in to a shop to have the 0.0.24 update.
Is there a work around for this? I have done many Zero resets before so I am familiar with the procedure.
I dont want to go any further until all the firmware is up to date.
"It's all about the Tempo"

avispa

by avispa

crewman wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:49 pm
I am in the process of switching my bike over to EPS. I have all the components installed and all the wiring completed. Was able to connect to my phone and starting checking for updates. It seems my power unit is still on the original firmware and it will not let me update it. I get a warning I have to take the bike in to a shop to have the 0.0.24 update.
Is there a work around for this? I have done many Zero resets before so I am familiar with the procedure.
I dont want to go any further until all the firmware is up to date.
That is one problem with that campy App! Try to remove (forget) the bluetooth device and pair it again. Also, make sure you have the latest app version.

One other problem you may have is that you are not logged on as a mechanic. There are certain features that are only enabled once your account is recognized as a mechanic.

It is incredible that the ver. 2 of the app has been "updated" a couple of times since it came out and it is still so buggy! On the previous updates they said, "language problems resolved" and the app still shows you certain things in Italian.