Darimo and other setback seatposts

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

NiFTY

by NiFTY

Looking at getting a new setback seatpost after a saddle change and keen for the lightest possible. I see Darimo have a setback post on the horizon and wonder if anyone knows 1) when it may come out 2) estimated weight 3) howmuch setback it may have

Otherwise general advice on a light setback post appreciated. Currently on ritchey superlogic at 135g. COnsidering an ax daedalus but not a big fan of its appearance. Probably need 20mm setback.

Cheers
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pop

by Pop

I think they will start to sell them early, about 1 or 2 weeks.....
(You could see photos in spanish forum foromtb.com )

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

NiFTY

by NiFTY

Looks good. I might wait for yhe 27.2 version to come out and grab that. Looks 21g heavier than the straight post for a 3q.6 400mm according to photos so extrapolating a 250mm 27.2 should be around 85g.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4ibanez

by 4ibanez

Now available. I noticed in a couple of pics they have aluminium yokes. Not sure if there's an issue with using their carbon yokes on a setback post... based on that I'd add an extra couple of grams to the estimate.

C36

by C36

4ibanez wrote:Now available. I noticed in a couple of pics they have aluminium yokes. Not sure if there's an issue with using their carbon yokes on a setback post... based on that I'd add an extra couple of grams to the estimate.
Spoke with Damia last week, the offset is available, probably faster to co tact him directly.
Regarding the yokes looking at the pictures I don’t see how their triangular shape will fit.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk