Ritchey Superlogic & WCS Streem Vector Evo saddle

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jeanjacques

by jeanjacques

Hello,

Some informations and pics about Ritchey Superlogic and WCS Streem Vector Evo saddle (previous color, the new one is totally black).
They work with Flexlogic Link seatpost, Superlogic version exist only with 25/5mm setback (a thread here: viewtopic.php?t=128888 show a 27,2x350mm at 153g), and WCS Carbon Link exist with 25/5mm or 0 setback (31,6x300mm, 142g with Superlogic saddle clamp).
A test about "soft riding" seatpost: https://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/art ... vel-46208/

ImageImage
ImageImage

Padding between both is almost the same, maybe a little less on the Superlogic one.

Superlogic: 123g (115g advertised)
WCS: 175g
Rail clamp: 62g
WCS clamp: 54g
Superlogic clamp: 49g
M6x20 steel bolts x2: 11g (included in weights above)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SergioGM

by SergioGM

jeanjacques wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:13 pm
Hello,

Some informations and pics about Ritchey Superlogic and WCS Streem Vector Evo saddle (previous color, the new one is totally black).
They work with Flexlogic Link seatpost, Superlogic version exist only with 25/5mm setback (a thread here: viewtopic.php?t=128888 show a 27,2x350mm at 153g), and WCS Carbon Link exist with 25/5mm or 0 setback (31,6x300mm, 142g with Superlogic saddle clamp).
A test about "soft riding" seatpost: https://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/art ... vel-46208/

ImageImage
ImageImage

Padding between both is almost the same, maybe a little less on the Superlogic one.

Superlogic: 123g (115g advertised)
WCS: 175g
Rail clamp: 62g
WCS clamp: 54g
Superlogic clamp: 49g
M6x20 steel bolts x2: 11g (included in weights above)
I got the superlogic vector evo streem saddle (I think is the one that you have there) but I am unable to find the clamp. I have tried with the "vector evo clamp", the second in your image, but it is, of course, too big. However, I am unable to find the appropriate clamp. Can you give me some reference number (or information of where you found it)?

jeanjacques

by jeanjacques

Hello, I'm in France and Ritchey said on the website the Superlogic clamp is only sell with the saddle in the US but fortunately for me it was with it on the package. So it's very annoying and I think only Ritchey can answer to this research. This brand always answer fast normally.

SergioGM

by SergioGM

Well, so I wrote to Ritchey asking for the clamp. They told me that it should be included with the saddle, but, since it wasn't in my case, after sending them the invoice as proof of the purchase they sent me a new one. It arrived after few days so now I can use the saddle. Perfect customer service by Ritchey.