Ceramic Speed Oversized Pulleys.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Seedster

by Seedster

Ceramicspeed warranty is either 4 or 6 years. I have no experience with actually getting the service done as I dont own any of their products besides in my Time Xpresso 15 pedals.

The Kogel BB was 189 and the competing CS BB is priced at 359. The construction of the Kogel is robust. I am confident if something goes wrong, which I doubt, I would still have enough to buy another brand such as wheels manufacturing for less than the price of one CS equivalent.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MyM3Coupe

by MyM3Coupe

[quote=nickf post_id=1393797 time=1523823733 user_id=15364 Hawk racing bb has been the longest lasting, smoothest, maintenance fee bb I have ever used. For a fraction of the price.
[/quote]
^*^^**********^
Right on here! Hawk racing bearings are a no hype product that delivers in spades.

wingguy

by wingguy

Seedster wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 pm
I believe ceramicspeed boast a great warranty, but it's somewhat expected given the significant asking price compared to their competitors in this space.
Well, they have a long warranty, but 'great' depends on your perspective. If you look at CeramicSpeed's website they state themselves that hardly ever warranty anything. If they get something back for inspection and it's dirty inside, they won't warranty it. They expect you to be opening bearings up, cleaning and re-oiling them very regularly. They're most definitely not expected to just sit inside your bike and work for 4 years.