Help Finishing C’Dale HiMod Disc Build?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Nhmountainman

by Nhmountainman

Hey all! Almost done...here’s what I got so far. Team edition Cannondale Evo HiMod disc frame size 54. Shimano DA 9120 full groupset. Enve 3.4 Disc wheel-set. C’Dale Save seat post. Planning to use gp4000s II tires with latex tubes. Pedals will be powertaps or DA spec.

Still need front and rear skewers. Stem and bars. Bar tape. I know it seems petty, but these items have been preventing me from finishing it up. Was considering Enve compact carbon bars and Enve stem, but just not sure how the fit compares to my other bikes. They also would be a nice match for the wheels. I’m ok with a lever-less front thru axle and would like a nice light-good-looking rear QR.

I have 2016 Caad12 Sram Red that has a really nice compact C2 bar and I was hoping to come close to that shape except in carbon form to save weight. It fits me very well. I love the shallow drop and the bar ends are short for knee clearance. But it’s hard to compare as I don’t know the official reach of those bars cause I cannot find exact specs.

I’ve seen a few similars builds on the forum, but I’ll gladly take any new suggestions you guys may have...thanks!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com