Colnago C64 dealer recommendations UK

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

logy

by logy

Hi all

Title says it all really, cost and waiting time are the priorities along with service and after care.

Thanks

Logy

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

liam7020

by liam7020

Always used Maestro in Bognor when buying my Colnagos. Mike has 30+ years experience selling Colnago, probably cheapest in UK though may be slightly longer waiting times. Personally NEVER had any problems.
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

guyc

by guyc

I’ve just had mine built up Service de Velo in Hampshire. Massively impressed from start to finish and the build is impeccable.

Lead time went from 10 weeks to 3. The care was superb.

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

Mike at Maestro, or Bike Chain Ricci (ask for Richard.)

Zakalwe

by Zakalwe

Got Colnagos from Sigma Sport and Bespoke in the past, service at both was good, helpful guys and I’m sure both have decent after care if I’d needed any. Bespoke will insist on a fitting before ordering even if you know your size, but it’s free. Wait time would be more in the hands of the distributor I’d imagine, unless the shop happpens to have your size and colour in stock. Maestro uses a different distributor to the rest of the YK dealers so he’d be the only place with diffferent lead times

3Pio

by 3Pio

logy wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 pm
Hi all

Title says it all really, cost and waiting time are the priorities along with service and after care.

Thanks

Logy

I was interested in buying Colnago Master, and had nice experience with Mike at Maestro. Even at the end i decide to skip steel Master (after having a chance to try it a little bit from local guy). So dont know how will be with service and after care, but still worth to check him out..

Cervelolite

by Cervelolite

Go see Elliot and Bart at Superdomestique in Shoreditch.

Both are very experienced and will ensure you get the right sized / setup Colnago for a reasonable price. Just bought a C60 from them and really happy with the way they have looked after me.

David

pmf

by pmf

I'm in the U.S. and bought an Arabesque from Mike at Maestro. Much better price than I could find it for here. He had it in stock and it came within a week. Nice guy to deal with.

Noctiluxx

by Noctiluxx

pmf wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 pm
I'm in the U.S. and bought an Arabesque from Mike at Maestro. Much better price than I could find it for here. He had it in stock and it came within a week. Nice guy to deal with.
What is the price of the C60 and C64 frameset?
Bianchi Oltre XR4, De Rosa SK Pininfarina, Trek Madone SLR, Giant TCR Advanced SL, Cervelo R5 Disk, Giant Revolt

Mrseasons

by Mrseasons

guyc wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 pm
I’ve just had mine built up Service de Velo in Hampshire. Massively impressed from start to finish and the build is impeccable.

Lead time went from 10 weeks to 3. The care was superb.
+1 for service de velo, mark is ace

markyboy

by markyboy

Mike at maestro for me.
I have had 4 colnagos off mike and you will get seatpost included,as with some of the others you will have to buy it at an extra cost.
Colnago arabesque campagnolo super record 12
Colnago c64
Cinelli zydeco grx di2

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

No matter where you buy your C64 from, the seatpost will be included. It’s not like you can stick any old seatpost in there.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

ride1970

by ride1970

Mts Cyclesport in Durham are fantastic

TimW

by TimW

Sigmasport. Got my C59 in 3 days. Been to the store a few times, knowlegable guys and often a few in the store to take look at in the flesh. They are sourced through official distributor for what is is worth.

I have ordered (eps) from Mike at Maestro too. Delivery was painfully long. Knows his stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

shipley

by shipley

markyboy wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:02 pm
Mike at maestro for me.
I have had 4 colnagos off mike and you will get seatpost included,as with some of the others you will have to buy it at an extra cost.
Same here, and a great guy and if you are near Bognor you can discuss your preferred options at leisure, and be filled up with great Italian coffee in person.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com