Zipp pawls, online shops?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

PLuKE

by PLuKE

Hi guys.

I have been looking for pawls/springs for my freehub on my Zipp 177 rear hub. Does anybody have an recommendations for online shops, as I can’t find anywhere that sells them.

Last resort is to find a dealer around my area that stocks Zipp.

I am based in the UK.

Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

androidavies

by androidavies

The UK distributor for Zipp is ZyroFisher. They have the pawl kit for 177 hub in stock, part No. Z8036000. Retail £9 for set of 4.
A shop with a ZyroFisher account would be able to order them for you.
Hope this helps......

PLuKE

by PLuKE

androidavies wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm
The UK distributor for Zipp is ZyroFisher. They have the pawl kit for 177 hub in stock, part No. Z8036000. Retail £9 for set of 4.
A shop with a ZyroFisher account would be able to order them for you.
Hope this helps......
Hi.

Thanks, that’s perfect! I will try a LBS that deal in upper end kit. I am guessing, ZyroFisher wouldn’t sell to the general public?

androidavies

by androidavies

It wouldn't have to be a shop that only does high end stuff, ZyroFisher have a huge range now, CatEye, Altura, Sram, Look, and all sorts of "bread and butter" products. I'd imagine most shops would have an account. The company was formed when Zyro took over/merged with Fisher Outdoor.

That's correct, they won't sell direct to the public, but a shop can ask for goods to be sent direct to the end user, after first taking payment from you. Zyro will invoice the retailer, and send the goods out to your address. At least, they did when I last worked in a shop, not so long ago...

Hope you get sorted out....

A.

PLuKE

by PLuKE

androidavies wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:25 am
It wouldn't have to be a shop that only does high end stuff, ZyroFisher have a huge range now, CatEye, Altura, Sram, Look, and all sorts of "bread and butter" products. I'd imagine most shops would have an account. The company was formed when Zyro took over/merged with Fisher Outdoor.

That's correct, they won't sell direct to the public, but a shop can ask for goods to be sent direct to the end user, after first taking payment from you. Zyro will invoice the retailer, and send the goods out to your address. At least, they did when I last worked in a shop, not so long ago...

Hope you get sorted out....

A.
Thanks, advice is perfect!

I ordered from my LBS, my first port of call for a LBS as they gave me a great deal on a Cipo Bond frameset.

Anyway, there in stock, so should be at the shop tomorrow, Part No worked fine, and again £9.

:beerchug:

Luke

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com