Best jerseys with Gore Windstopper X-Lite

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nemeseri

by nemeseri

So I'm a HUGE fan of the castelli gabba line. I use it 9 month in a year in the Bay Area. The Gabba 3 is 95% perfect. Is there any other manufacturer using this very same fabric? (Gore Windstopper X-Lite)

My main problem with the gabba is the very long tail and the fact that in small it's still not form-fitting on me. Also I don't really dig the design. Is there anything else with this particular Gore fabric out there?

IchDien

by IchDien

Just so you know, they do make an XS for the pro teams. I picked up an old Garmin-Cervelo one and the fit is far superior. I just blacked out the GARMIN and left the large é on the back seen as I have a Cervelo.

Seen as Castelli and Sportful are basically the same, maybe there's a Sportful option?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cmcdonnell

by cmcdonnell

I have a Castelli Gabba and a Perfetto Light 2, both short-sleeve and much prefer the Perfetto. It's a slimmer fit (in small). The tail on the Perfetto light 2 is much better than the original and sits flush. By reference I'm 1.68M tall and weigh 60kg at the moment ad it fits great and when i was 56kg last summer it also fit great.
Bianchi Oltre XR2 + Campagnolo Super Record 11 + Campagnolo Bora 50C
Litespeed T1 + Campagnolo Chorus 11 + Campagnolo Shamal Ultra

Bigger Gear

by Bigger Gear

The Fiandre line from Sportful is largely the same, as Sportful owns Castelli. But I think you will find both the construction and fit very similar to Castelli.