The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm
Hey guys. Coming from a berk lupina which i found just a smidge too rounded side to side so back on my old s works toupe. Looking at an ax leaf. Can anybody who has one
1) give measurements across nose width
2) compare flatness and width w an s works toupe
3) photos with a ruler or something straight along the back of the saddle
4) Saddle position re: clamp zones. - running the berk with 0 degree post, will need setback post for toupe, ax leaf?
Also if anyone has tied leaf /leaf plus/leaf leather, leaf II could compare the myriad different versions. Greatly appreciated.
Evo 5.02kg SL3 6.77 Slice RS 8.89 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;