Where can i find this PF30 washer and/or what is it called?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
Post Reply
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 am

by djbowen99

i lost one of these somehow, no idea how. does anyone know what this is called and where to find it in the US? My cranks are S works previous gen but i dont think it should matter much. Thanks in advance!!!


by Weenie

Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 pm

by morganb

Those are called bearing shields, they usually come with bottom brackets. You may be able to find a shop that has some sitting in a spare parts bin.

Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:50 am

by hodag1977

Wheels Manufacturing sells a lot of small parts - maybe something like this? https://wheelsmfg.com/pf30-outer-seals.html
I would call them just to be sure.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post