Cool shops in Tokyo

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Wookski

by Wookski

Seedster wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:57 am
Wookski wrote:
When you go to Cherubim can you tell them to hurry up with my frame please? Apparently painting was going to be finished 3 weeks ago :thumbup:

I didn’t make it out to their factory but visited their boutique today and told them you wanted your bike expedited.

Seeing these bikes up close was a real treat. Fantastic attention to detail. Thoughtful design and customization throughout. Too bad the wait time is about 6 months!!!
Thank you :) 6 months is a little optimistic

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dcorn

by dcorn

Damn, that Y's road place is insane!! Wish I had known about it when I was in Tokyo a few years ago. Looks similar to the Super Autobacs store my friend visited there, except they have a billion aftermarket car parts instead of bike stuff.
ross wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:04 pm

And do yourself a favour and book a show (not to eat) at the Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku
No, save yourself the $50 and skip this. Watch the vid on youtube and spend the money on a nice steak instead. The robot restaurant is always billed as a must-do, but there is so much other cool stuff you can do in Tokyo. Funny to say I've seen it in person, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.