Enve fork blackout decals

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

glepore

by glepore

Anyone holding or have a source?
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

RyanH

by RyanH

Jeff Kokies used to be the only source but Enve told him to stop. I believe Firefly will sell them for about $30 a set.

billspreston

by billspreston

I could make you the vector artwork for a vinyl cutter if you have a pair of calipers and can measure the logo dimensions exactly. I assume the overlay decal needs to be just slightly bigger to hide the white logo with some tolerance. Then it should be pretty cheap and easy to get some decals cut.

glepore

by glepore

Bill-thanks, will try this.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

glepore

by glepore

Bill-thanks for the offer-I get 30 x 140mm for the ENVE and 16.5 x 26.6 for the small Road 2.0.
I had to measure the length of the enve with a tape as my calipers didn't reach, but I'm confident. If you can do the vectors I'll get a small batch printed for our own use.

kokies

by kokies

I am still doing these as custom orders. You can message me here or on paceline under the same user name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

had i known, i would have had a set made since i couldn't find them on eBay anymore.

i ended up spray painting them with a hobby rattlecan, matte black. cleaned surface with alcohol, then lightly laid down a few thin coats until the desired black out. i didn't even take the tire off, LOL. you can't even see where the large white Enve logo was.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc