Velocio bib short sizing help

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nemeseri

by nemeseri

Any first hand experiences? Based on the size chart I'd be an extra small. I have short legs and big thighs, I don't like super tight bibs with a lot of compression.

I wear small in assos, small in rapha, but I'm in between sizes in castelli. Small is ok, but a bit too tight. Medium is a bit loose and legs are too long. Thanks

corky

by corky

Small in Rapha, small inMAAP and 30 in chpt3 and have small in Velobici...... the VBs are not my favourite, I am 173cm 5’8 in height and the straps are too long.....but can be easily adjusted with a needle and thread, the thigh grippers are pretty tight but the feeling goes when riding and the pad is too long front to back and you get the nappy/diaper feeling. But this too goes with riding...... material and construction is first class though and wearing them whilst riding, which after all is what they are for is great.

My faves......the CHPT3

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nemeseri

by nemeseri

corky wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:44 am
Small in Rapha, small inMAAP and 30 in chpt3 and have small in Velobici...... the VBs are not my favourite, I am 173cm 5’8 in height and the straps are too long.....but can be easily adjusted with a needle and thread, the thigh grippers are pretty tight but the feeling goes when riding and the pad is too long front to back and you get the nappy/diaper feeling. But this too goes with riding...... material and construction is first class though and wearing them whilst riding, which after all is what they are for is great.

My faves......the CHPT3
Uh.. Interesting. I'm shorter than you so the straps might be a bigger problem for me... We will see. Which exact short do you have? Based on your description probably it would be too tight for me in XS, but too long in S.

sfo423

by sfo423

The leg/inseam is a little shorter than most brands, but unless you are long in the femur, it won't matter. Using their chart, I am a M but wear their L. They offer good compression (signature bibs) but you could always size up and most likely be ok.