DT Swiss PR1400 Diecut Oxic

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

asiantrick

by asiantrick

Hex wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:07 pm
asiantrick wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:00 pm
No experience with running tubeless on this wheelset, but been super happy with them so far running clincher. for $700 bucks, this wheelset is a beauty and ride flawless so far. I don't ride in the wet and black coating still in tact after 1200 miles.
Still happy with these? Been considering them along with fulcrum racing zero nite

LOVE it! Still look and ride like new after 1500 miles. This wheelset is straight bomb proof also. Hit a huge pot hole last week, and rode it through like a champ. I chose this wheelset over the Fulcrum mainly dude to the stealthy look of it. Purchase it through Starbike for around $700USD and it came with DT swiss quick release and also brake pads. It took over a little 2 weeks but definitley worth the wait :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KotP

by KotP

I just bought a pair of the 32mm wheels to replace a worn pair of Fulcrum alloys I'm retiring. I've only done a couple hundred km on them but I only intended them to be a spare set of wheels when I'm not using my carbon wheels. They ride that well that I might keep them on and report back on brake track wear after a few thousand km.

They brake well too, or it could just be the swissstop pads.

RyanH

by RyanH

Can anyone report on how the brake track feels while braking? For example, most machined sidewall rims are very smooth feeling with little to no vibration emitted while carbon rims tend to transmit vibration. Rims like the Hed Ardennes black transmit a lot of vibrations.