Handlebar for new project..help

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

jesperrask

by jesperrask

Hi,

I'm about to start a clean, aero and lightweight projekt with a SL6 Ultralight frame.

I will go for a DA R9150 groupset, even though I can save some grams by choosing Etap or DA R9100. I will use the new junction EW-RS910 and need to find a compatible handlebar - I'm just not sure what willl be the better choice.

Shall I stick to S-Works Aerofly or will there be a better handlebar for my project? I had looked at PRO Vibe Aero, but i'm not liking the stem.

Looking forward for some great suggestions.

/Jesper

TLN

by TLN

I'd go with aerofly: very comfy and good looking. I like that there's two options: glossy with Sworks and matte satin.
Keep in mind, there's not much space to mount computer, so either go with narrow stem (enve for example) or use stem-mounts. There's almost no space on zipp sprint + aerofly
His: Orbea Orca OMX
Hers: Cannondale Synapse HM Disc

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jesperrask

by jesperrask

@TLN

Thank you for your answer. I know the Aerofly bar, cause I'm using it today on my SW Venge. Was just curious of there was a different and better solution. I'm using a SW stem on Aerofly bar and a K-Edge outfront and Can tell you that it Will work together, but there is not a lot of space.

Hope for other solutions Will come up