S-Works 7 road shoes?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
tempo36

by tempo36

duke249 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:18 pm
I've added circles to the prior photo showing the lumps of padding / stitching that caused the painful pressure point.
Exact same. 100 miles of excruciating riding. The shop won't take them back so these are headed to eBay. Expensive disappointment.

pmprego

by pmprego

I have the Torch 3.0 with this problem. I hoped the s-works didn't. I can see that is not the case. Over to Shimano then.

by Weenie

Darceking

by Darceking

Smell - Soak them in white vinegar and hot water.

This is also how I was my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi's every few weeks. Used it on my shoes a few times just because but I also wash my shoes once every few weeks in nappisan and the shoes still look brand new

Visus

by Visus

On one of my shoes the Boa dials are a bit loose so the make a climping noise while walking. Feels a bit like you're wearing those cowboy boots :lol: On the other one no such thing.
Does anybody have a solution for this (besides exchanging the Boas)?

Trkorb

by Trkorb

As yet unreleased S-Works 7 Vent - Only available in white 8)

Should be dropping within a few weeks. Not so keen on the overall visuals, but interested to try some.
S-Works Vent.jpeg
vent 5.jpeg
vent 4.jpeg
vent 3.jpeg
vent 2.jpeg

icantaffordcycling

by icantaffordcycling

Oooh exos style sole. Me likey (other than aesthetics and cleaning).
Hopefully these aren't an international only release like the team editions that dropped a while back. I'm still salty about those.

IchDien

by IchDien

Very nice; wish I could trade my almost new 7's for these!

jlok

by jlok

I hope there's wide fit version...
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

Darceking

by Darceking

Ahhh don't like them at all. Reminds me of 2010 model ( old :) )

g32ecs

by g32ecs

Hows the fit if the regular width?

I have wide feet but I hate BLACK SHOES. I dont know what's with Shimano Lake and Specialized thinking people with Wide feet LOVE BLACK SHOES (?)

Hoping the regular width has a roomy toe box and just stretches overtime. There's a deal Im closely watching right now Im losing sleep over it.

icantaffordcycling

by icantaffordcycling

Black shoes just sell the best. Don't the current model SW7 come in wide in white?

Mikedb

by Mikedb

Trkorb wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 pm
As yet unreleased S-Works 7 Vent - Only available in white 8)

Should be dropping within a few weeks. Not so keen on the overall visuals, but interested to try some.

S-Works Vent.jpeg
vent 5.jpeg
vent 4.jpeg
vent 3.jpeg
vent 2.jpeg
Those shoes remind me a lot of my favorite running shoes.

It's ventilated in a similar fashion and is always a light breeze feeling on my feet when I'm running.

I'm very interested in trying a pair of these out.

g32ecs

by g32ecs

icantaffordcycling wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:01 am
Black shoes just sell the best. Don't the current model SW7 come in wide in white?
Hell would freeze. The bike industry will die if they made some WIDE WHITE SHOES I swear.

Imaking20

by Imaking20

These are definitely going to be available in the US ;)

jmfreeman535

by jmfreeman535

g32ecs wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:55 am
Hows the fit if the regular width?

I have wide feet but I hate BLACK SHOES. I dont know what's with Shimano Lake and Specialized thinking people with Wide feet LOVE BLACK SHOES (?)

Hoping the regular width has a roomy toe box and just stretches overtime. There's a deal Im closely watching right now Im losing sleep over it.
The toe box is very roomy on them. I have a flipper feet (wide at the ball/toes, narrow at the heel), so most "normal" shoes are too narrow in the toe box, and the wide version is too wide at the heel. The S-Works 7 are perfect...roomy toe box, but nice and tight at the heel. They definitely do not stretch out with use, so don't count on that, though

by Weenie