VeloKicks

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mcfarton

by mcfarton

I think they look good. I wish that you guys were more local to me. I am a little weird when it comes to buying footwear. It really is one of the very few things that I still go to a brick and mortar store for. Cool stuff on your website keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campbellrae

by campbellrae

Order for the season 3s plaed last night, can't wait to get my hands on them.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

mcfarton wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:03 pm
I think they look good. I wish that you guys were more local to me. I am a little weird when it comes to buying footwear. It really is one of the very few things that I still go to a brick and mortar store for. Cool stuff on your website keep it up!
We have a full refund returns policy. Unless you know a local store keen to stock them, as we're also in the process of adding stockists.

And Campbell I knew that name was familiar! :beerchug:

skcycle

by skcycle

Great looking shoes. Will certianly look you up when I'm due for a new pair...

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Yep, looking forward to getting mine. Ordered this morning

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

skcycle wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:01 am
Great looking shoes. Will certianly look you up when I'm due for a new pair...
Brilliant.

And derek :beerchug: sensational. Appreciate the support guys.

TimW

by TimW

I took a punt and ordered a pair of Velokicks lace-ups to the UK late last year. Only had a few rides but so far, but so good. Really like them...lightweight, good looking, easy to clean and most important, so comfortable.

Only slight thing I would change in design for us riders in less than ideal climates, would be to change the mesh panels to black or grey..white looks pimp until wet grime makes it yucky. Not happened yet, but this is the UK!

I'll report back later in the year after more KM.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Citrus cleaner and a light scrumb with a brush = comes up clean!

But thrilled you're enjoying them. Laces have become especially popular given their weight and comfort. The latter is really pleasing to me. Comfort is what its really all about. Ain't nobody got time for sore feet.

simurs4

by simurs4

I am loving the look of the season 3 shoes, my current shimanos are looking pretty tired and these could be a great option.
I am a Melbourne boy originally but would gladly rep these around town here in Germany.

modcon

by modcon

Loving the bianco dials. Size 47, fit a 47 shimano shoe too. Can't stop wearing the VKs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mentok

by mentok

This has probably already been asked, but is there any plan to release a set of SPD 2-bolt soles for us gravel junkies? I just got a new pair of Pearl Izumi tours and they have a 2 + 3 bolt setup in what is basically a road shoe. See here: https://cyclingtips.com/2019/03/pearl-i ... oe-review/

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

mentok wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:02 am
This has probably already been asked, but is there any plan to release a set of SPD 2-bolt soles for us gravel junkies? I just got a new pair of Pearl Izumi tours and they have a 2 + 3 bolt setup in what is basically a road shoe. See here: https://cyclingtips.com/2019/03/pearl-i ... oe-review/
We've had a play with those set ups. Fact is it adds weight, so if we do a two-bolt we'll make it specific to that. And it's in our long-term plans, just not right now.
modcon wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 am
Loving the bianco dials. Size 47, fit a 47 shimano shoe too. Can't stop wearing the VKs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Very stoked to hear (apologies in taking forever to get back to you :beerchug: )

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Howdy all, just a little update. We have dropped Season 4. After repeated requests for a black kick we caved in to pressure and went all out. For those who only work in black (and sometimes very, very dark grey) these go out to you.

We have a pre-order offer for the next two weeks with nearly $60 off a pair. Lead time roughly 10 weeks from the close of pre-order, which we are doing in large part to get a better grasp on sizing. Had a few situations now where we have sold out of sizes that regular ordering charts suggest we would not sell many of :noidea: so doing a pre-order to help ensure we get some sort of a better idea of what sizing demands are and we can then adjust accordingly. We get data, you get a ripper price.

Anyways, enjoy. Happy to answer any questions.

MichaelB

by MichaelB

hmmmm, interesting.

Looking originally for a new commuter pair, but struggling to find something I like at a price that makes sense. Then there is the idea of support local !!!

Currently have a pair of RC9 in EU46 for my 'nice' shoes - width is normally the issue for me around the toes - how do the Velokicks compare to the RC9 length/width ?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

skyliner1004

by skyliner1004

How's the stiffness and ventilation compared to the latest sworks shoe?
How much to ship to NYC, USA?

I'm in the market and have a pair of 7 year old sworks (size 42)
I assume for your shoes I'd order a size 42 also?
2018 Supersix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Dura-Ace
Conti SS + Gp5000
3t Ernova Team
Garmin 520 Plus
Look Keo Blade 2 Carbon Ti
15lb 15oz