Favero Assioma PowerMeter Pedals

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
rawjunk

by rawjunk

I wonder if they have spd pedals in the pipeline, since gravel has been so popular.

by Weenie

Unniti

by Unniti

rawjunk wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:29 am
I wonder if they have spd pedals in the pipeline, since gravel has been so popular.
Probably not officially but there's plenty of instructions online on how to turn them into spd pedals using xpedo spd bodies.

rawjunk

by rawjunk

Unniti wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:47 am
rawjunk wrote:
Probably not officially but there's plenty of instructions online on how to turn them into spd pedals using xpedo spd bodies.
I know, but I don't want to deal with that and modify my shoes. Also, I'd propably have trust issues with a power meter that I had hack/bodge myself :mrgreen:

Unniti

by Unniti

rawjunk wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:59 am
Unniti wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:47 am
rawjunk wrote:
I know, but I don't want to deal with that and modify my shoes. Also, I'd propably have trust issues with a power meter that I had hack/bodge myself :mrgreen:
Well you can't have Favero like PM with spd pedals without modifying your shoes or drastically altering q-factor. And changing the pedal bodies isn't a hack, it's the exactly same procedure you have to go through when changing bearings to your pedals, but instead of putting back the road pedal body your put in the spd pedal body.

kroem

by kroem

New-ish Assiomas for the gravel. Second pair, super happy camper. Pretty wobbly on the SPD's though...

nismosr

by nismosr

I hope some of you guys who did the reservation on their website received your email already !
coz i just got mine and ordered it ... free shipping to the US too ... and i've seen some dealers here in the US over pricing too like $849 ! glad I have patience of waiting !
Colnago C64 Mapei - Campagnolo SR11 EPS - Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 - P2Max
3T Strada Due - Sram Force AXS Etap
Basso Diamante - Campagnolo SR11 EPS - Lightweight Meilenstein - P2Max

asiantrick

by asiantrick

nismosr wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:59 pm
I hope some of you guys who did the reservation on their website received your email already !
coz i just got mine and ordered it ... free shipping to the US too ... and i've seen some dealers here in the US over pricing too like $849 ! glad I have patience of waiting !
Wish I waited like you, but impatiencely ended up purchase from a US dealer for $849 + tax ...SMH. I did finally receive the reservation email like a month and ahalf later though.

nismosr

by nismosr

asiantrick wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:21 pm
nismosr wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Wish I waited like you, but impatiencely ended up purchase from a US dealer for $849 + tax ...SMH. I did finally receive the reservation email like a month and ahalf later though.
funny there's this guy on FB and he's a dealer and msg him if I can buy it at retail maybe at least $700 but he came back to me and said dont msg me and low ball him on the PM .. why would he sell it to me for retail when he sold like 20 of them for $875 lol ..
Colnago C64 Mapei - Campagnolo SR11 EPS - Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 - P2Max
3T Strada Due - Sram Force AXS Etap
Basso Diamante - Campagnolo SR11 EPS - Lightweight Meilenstein - P2Max