Venge seatpost tail light recommendations?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mvcap

by mvcap

I have the Blitzu tail light but it won't fit around a Venge seatpost. What do you use that fits the Venge seatpost? Thanks for the ideas...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Spez

by Spez

mvcap wrote:I have the Blitzu tail light but it won't fit around a Venge seatpost. What do you use that fits the Venge seatpost? Thanks for the ideas...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cateye Rapid x3 works great for me.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

IrrelevantD

by IrrelevantD

I have a Allez Sprint, which uses the same seatpost as a Venge. I'm going to throw in a +1 for the Cateye Rapid X3 and also suggest a Fly6 (camera/light). I'm running both on my Sprint with no issues.
* There is a 70% chance that what you have just read has a peppering of cynicism or sarcasm and generally should not be taken seriously.
I'll leave it up to you to figure out the other 30%. If you are in any way offended, that's on you.

MRM

by MRM

I use the Lupine Rotlicht fixed to the saddle rails. Eliminates the problem entirely (if you don't use a saddle bag).

cDaero

by cDaero

+1 on any of the Cateye Rapid X1,2,3 lights. Also Serfas makes some really nice lights and their universal mount works fine on the venge vias or gen 1 venge. They make an aero specific mount as well.

Valbrona
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

by Valbrona

Some of the Cateye lights fit to their saddle rail mount; other Cateye lights are not compatible with it. I use Cateye Rapid 5 with Cateye saddle rail mount.

gotgame

by gotgame

just get a saddle mount universal light or fix it with zip-tie

you can try also a silicon flexible light ( i'm using a cheap chinese one for a while and is ok )
Colnago e1 gazzetta dello sport - sz52s / Pinarello gan RS ulterga di2 - sz52 / Caadx 2019 vulcano green sz54

climber8

by climber8

MRM wrote:I use the Lupine Rotlicht fixed to the saddle rails. Eliminates the problem entirely (if you don't use a saddle bag).

Rotlicht has always worked just fine for me on my Venge (original) and ViAS using the included strap. I use a saddle bag when I'm riding with the light, so a rail mount is not an option for me.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sun

by sun

I have an Allez Sprint as well. Venge seatpost and I run the Cygolite Hotrod 50 USB Rear Bike Light.