Campagnolo EPS Super Record rear derailleur

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

rosuch

by rosuch

Has anyone every replaced the cover plate on a Campagnolo EPS Super Record rear derailleur?

I'm thinking of customizing one but there is a pin that is not easy to get to when putting it back together and I am looking for any tricks.

Thank you

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

avispa

by avispa

rosuch wrote:Has anyone every replaced the cover plate on a Campagnolo EPS Super Record rear derailleur?
I'm thinking of customizing one but there is a pin that is not easy to get to when putting it back together and I am looking for any tricks.
Thank you

Some items in the Campagnolo EPS parts are only replaceable at a service center. I am aware that Record/Super Record EPS front derailleur cages can only be fixed by them (as per spare parts catalog and phone calls).

For the rear derailleur, I didn't see a spare part number, but definitely that it needs to send back to them as well. See, page 12:
https://www.campagnolo.com/media/files/ ... part_A.pdf

I once saw an Athena rear derailleur sold and painted as a Super Record Derailleur in Colombia. They copied the decals and re-painted the derailleur. You can tell how disappointed the customer was when he found out the truth... :oops: