What power meter on sworks 2018 sl6?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dedobike

by dedobike

in the end I think I will choose the powe2max ng with skworks crankset Unfortunately the quarq dzero for specialized in europe is not yet available and until November does not arrive

Samklee15

by Samklee15

dedobike wrote:in the end I think I will choose the powe2max ng with skworks crankset Unfortunately the quarq dzero for specialized in europe is not yet available and until November does not arrive

I sent you a pm. Please check it out.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djb

by djb

Why not use the Quarq dzero with Quarq branded crank arms? https://www.quarq.com/product/quarq-dze ... 2ieolfyrff

This is what I plan on doing with my sl6.

imbloke

by imbloke

Power2Max NG/NG Eco with the latest S-Works crankarms.

The type-S doesn't fit the latest S-Works crankarms tho.

flyingbink1

by flyingbink1

The quarq d zero for specialized is already available in europe . I have bought mine on the link at the quarq website to the german shop bike in.de where it was in stock 150€ lower in price than at the quarq website . Delivered in less then 3 days and it works just fine on my bike !

flyingbink1

by flyingbink1

flyingbink1 wrote:The quarq d zero for specialized is already available in europe . I have bought mine on the link at the quarq website to the german shop bike in.de where it was in stock 150€ lower in price than at the quarq website . Delivered in less then 3 days and it works just fine on my bike !

just saw the link has been removed to the german website .So they will BO i guess .