Campagnolo EPS issue.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

torinb

by torinb

Hi, after my ride today i opened the MyCampy app, and found that an update was available for the V3 interface. I downloaded it and started to install. But midway in the installation the installation stopped and app crashed.

After this the EPS is not working. Which ever button i press, the interface flashes light blue rapidly. The app can find the system and no error messages in the app, but the system just not work.

I have tried to attach the charger, and to turn off the system and wait for a while. But nothing happens.

I have off course tried to google the issue, but cannot find any solution or even description of other users with the same issue.

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

uninstall the app and reinstall and re pair. If an instalaltion or update messes up (I have lost several laptops this way) then a reinstall is the only option. My garmin did this and I had to do a factory reset. I think I have had to a reset on my samsung tablet when it screwed up once.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

torinb

by torinb

Thanks I will try that.

This morning however, the light had turned into a fixed dark blue light. But the system was still dead. I will try reinstallation, and if that dont work i will ask my Campy pro shop for help

jjde34

by jjde34

Hi,

I had the same issue, but the problem is solved for me since MyCampy update 1.6.6 received on Saturday 23/09 (Android Galaxy S8)

Be carreful campy has delivered two consecutive updates, 1.6.5 has created an additional bug ....

Jean Jacques