I'm having issues pairing my pioneer powermeter with my Wahoo Elemnt

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
MomentumR5

by MomentumR5

PinaF8 wrote:
MomentumR5 wrote:
Darceking wrote:
tomee wrote:
havent noticed anything different power wise.
although i do have a more predominant left leg, so teh bike with the right sided PM might read a little lower but im OK with that.

Good news, the latest Pioneer Computer update can change the % so if you are running a single side Pioneer, you can adjust the % for that leg.

What is the latest software update? I've looked but nothing is new for the Ca500 or the Pioneer PM.

Version of firmware : 20170927.02.57
You can check the version of your firmware as described below.
Confirmation procedure : [Settings] - [System] - [Firmware Version]

What's what I have. But I wish Pioneer would send out emails/updates when a new version is out.

tomee

by tomee

my cyclo computer died a while back so im using a wahoo which means i wont be able to update the firmware on the pioneer power meters.

Can you even update the power meters when they are in power mode and not pioneers private ant+ mode?

by Weenie

klozzle

by klozzle

tomee wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 am
my cyclo computer died a while back so im using a wahoo which means i wont be able to update the firmware on the pioneer power meters.

Can you even update the power meters when they are in power mode and not pioneers private ant+ mode?
tomee, did you have any luck with this after? I think I'm having the same issue.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=150058

tomee

by tomee

klozzle wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:30 pm
tomee wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 am

tomee, did you have any luck with this after? I think I'm having the same issue.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=150058
in the end you need a pioneer cyclo-computer to update the firmware.
i haven't updated the firmware since my computer died.

Its been running fine so far