2018 Allez Sprint: which color?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

TonyM

by TonyM

Hope you took the yellow one! A great color for the Allez Sprint!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jfranci3

by jfranci3

I'd hate to steer someone away from an interesting color, but the orange/yellow is bad. It looks bad even with deep section wheels. I'd say get the silver and add flair with saddle and bar tape.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/equip ... ape/133373
https://www.specialized.com/us/en/power-expert/117372 (Hyper)

or
https://www.specialized.com/us/en/power-expert/117372 (light blue)
https://www.specialized.com/us/en/acces ... ape/117013

thumper88

by thumper88

can't really lose with the silver, its kind of conservative. I have the initial green-yellow and the fade is good... its a tad flashy tho.

Thenuge

by Thenuge

thumper88 wrote:can't really lose with the silver, its kind of conservative. I have the initial green-yellow and the fade is good... its a tad flashy tho.

Yea that's what I went with. It'll look dope with a gold KMC chain and whatever wheels I decide on.

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

I love the blue I have now simply because it's nice without being obnoxious like my green/yellow one was.. But that may have been the pink wheels haha.
Using Tapatalk

thumper88

by thumper88

Nefarious86 wrote:I love the blue I have now simply because it's nice without being obnoxious like my green/yellow one was.. But that may have been the pink wheels haha.

That was pretty bold venturing forth looking like that... I get enough comments about the yellow-green.
Most recently: "The dealer must have seen you coming... and if they didn't they will now. hahahahaha."

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

thumper88 wrote:
Nefarious86 wrote:I love the blue I have now simply because it's nice without being obnoxious like my green/yellow one was.. But that may have been the pink wheels haha.

That was pretty bold venturing forth looking like that... I get enough comments about the yellow-green.
Most recently: "The dealer must have seen you coming... and if they didn't they will now. hahahahaha."
WatermelloonnneeeeeeImage
Using Tapatalk

thumper88

by thumper88

Nefarious86 wrote:
thumper88 wrote:

I do think it's fair to ask what was the thought process that led you to this.... or was it instinctive?

thumper88

by thumper88

thumper88 wrote:
Nefarious86 wrote:
thumper88 wrote:

I do think it's fair to ask what was the thought process that led you to this.... or was it instinctive?

and that bar tape!

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

I think miss matched pink and black zebra stripe shoes best sum up my thought processes...
Using Tapatalk

Thenuge

by Thenuge

Nefarious86 wrote:
thumper88 wrote:

Hey that's pretty rad. Can't even lie.

rainerhq

by rainerhq

It was most interesting topic here and now those photo quotes made it epic.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"

canopyvern

by canopyvern

Guys, is anyone know where can I still buy Allez Sprint Sagan frame size 56cm? I try searching in Australia and NZ ..found nothing..

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

Will check, we may have one left.
Using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

thumper88

by thumper88

Nefarious86 wrote:I think miss matched pink and black zebra stripe shoes best sum up my thought processes...

That's legit.
LSD also might result in similar result.