Factor bikes

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Boshk

by Boshk

Anyone with experience with Factor bikes like the O2?

British company, not sure how big they are in the US.

Haven't seen much reviews or opinions on this brand, it's usually Pinarello, Colnago, Specialized, Trek, etc etc or Custom bikes whenever someone suggests bikes over US2000...
Last edited by Boshk on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pschnei3

by Pschnei3

I'm also interested in any reviews.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jekyll man

by jekyll man

Ask Bely:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=140735

Now for sale...
Official cafe stop tester

Bliquid

by Bliquid

2 people at work riding a factor - no complaints.
Generally speaking, if a world tour team (AG2R) trusts a bike brand you can be pretty sure they know what they're doing. However, appreciate that doesn't help all too much in your search for actual reviews

HaydnB

by HaydnB

Hi guysi have the Factot O2 and would highly recommend it. I've ridden many high end bikes and this one is the lightest and the stiffest I've ridden. It descends like it's on rails, corners smoothly, and is light on climbs. I mostly race criteriums and this bike handles extremely well. It even makes climbing more enjoyable for a non climber like myself!

sp3000

by sp3000

My 2 cents on world tour bikes like these:

If the geometry suits then the look/appeal is probably the most important thing! Personally I think the Factor bikes look great and the Dogmas make be vom in my mouth... At the moment out of all the world tour bikes the Factor probably appeals the most, then the BMC.

Bely

by Bely

Again, can't say enough good things about this bike. Many know I have had a few nice bikes and well this particular aero frame really took me by surprise in both speed as well as comfort. As earlier mentioned I have no concrete data, but ride the same loop day in & day out on different bikes... this is By far the fastest in my current fleet. In terms of aero segment it Beats a cervelo and canyon and F8 in terms of comfort on an aero bike. Again no concrete data and all really just by feel. I have owned and ridden all the other 3 bikes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current
Festka Scala | Pego Respo | English V3 | Colnago EPS Erik Zabel | Colnago V4rs

Incoming

53x12

by 53x12

Bely wrote:Again, can't say enough good things about this bike. Many know I have had a few nice bikes and well this particular aero frame really took me by surprise in both speed as well as comfort. As earlier mentioned I have no concrete data, but ride the same loop day in & day out on different bikes... this is By far the fastest in my current fleet. In terms of aero segment it Beats a cervelo and canyon and F8 in terms of comfort on an aero bike. Again no concrete data and all really just by feel. I have owned and ridden all the other 3 bikes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you get rid of it then?
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

Ritxis

by Ritxis

Bliquid wrote:2 people at work riding a factor - no complaints.
Generally speaking, if a world tour team (AG2R) trusts a bike brand you can be pretty sure they know what they're doing. However, appreciate that doesn't help all too much in your search for actual reviews

Do not forget the money that pays Factor bikes to the AG2R, to bring your bikes

corky

by corky

Ritxis wrote:
Bliquid wrote:2 people at work riding a factor - no complaints.

Do not forget the money that pays Factor bikes to the AG2R, to bring your bikes

But equally if they don't cut the mustard, teams and individuals will find ways not to ride them....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com