Assos Summer Collection Catalog 2018

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

DNT

by DNT

In case some people are interested...

https://issuu.com/assoseurope/docs/fina ... 2006_black

Some of the items I haven't heard about yet...

Update: Looks like the catalog was taken down...
Here are some screenshots that I took as I thought this might happened :D

[link removed by Frankie on request of Assos.]
Last edited by DNT on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TonyM

by TonyM

:thumbup:

So it seems that they reintroduce their "old" logo "Assos" on the new bib shorts... like in the "good old days"! Like it!
Attachments
Logo.png
Last edited by TonyM on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

flying

by flying

Odd time for a summer catalog...others are bringing out their fall/winter stuff

Nice browse though thanks

srshaw

by srshaw

My old arm warmers will look current again with the correct logo.

corky

by corky

Great info.... thanks for posting

MoreRideTime

by MoreRideTime

@flying: This is about the right time for the 2018 spring/summer clothing gets booked. Reps would be showing the items to buyers, etc.

@DNT: Thanks for the share!

keith

by keith

I get very confused with Assos. It's all I ride in, but the sizing varies all over the place. I have a 7 year old top that's an XL, which is tighter than a current M...

I need to update some of my tops, e.g. an intermediate, this was one of the best tops ever. Thin arms, wind proof layer on the front. Worked for me in a huge temperature range. If I got hot you just unzipped it. Full zipped up you could descend really cold hills , great. But it no longer exists, I can't make any sense of their naming system at all, very confusing!!

All their current kit is described in such flowery language I can't tell what it does or what it's for. No LBS near where I live stocks any, so I feel like it's too much hard work....

Time to move on to another brand perhaps ???
Riding my road bikes around Eryri

http://www.strava.com/athletes/keith_robertson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TonyM

by TonyM

I used to wear only Assos; I tried Rapha, Castelli Rosso Corsa but in terms of quality I came back to Assos. In terms of design, I prefer the Castelli Rosso Corsa.

flying

by flying

MoreRideTime wrote:@flying: This is about the right time for the 2018 spring/summer clothing gets booked. Reps would be showing the items to buyers, etc.

:thumbup:

Thanks

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

keith wrote:I get very confused with Assos. It's all I ride in, but the sizing varies all over the place. I have a 7 year old top that's an XL, which is tighter than a current M...

I need to update some of my tops, e.g. an intermediate, this was one of the best tops ever. Thin arms, wind proof layer on the front. Worked for me in a huge temperature range. If I got hot you just unzipped it. Full zipped up you could descend really cold hills , great. But it no longer exists, I can't make any sense of their naming system at all, very confusing!!

All their current kit is described in such flowery language I can't tell what it does or what it's for. No LBS near where I live stocks any, so I feel like it's too much hard work....

Time to move on to another brand perhaps ???

The Intermediate is still The Intermediate.

https://www.assos.com/en_m/milleintermediatejacket-evo7

North Wales - try Alf Jones.

Where would you like it to be stocked?

keith

by keith

Yes, I noticed the Intermediate is still available after I posted. Not sure I really like the new colour scheme though.

I live in North West Wales, Bangor is my nearest big town. I have been to Alf Jones in Wrexham a few times, nice people, but too far away for me most of the time.
Riding my road bikes around Eryri

http://www.strava.com/athletes/keith_robertson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Johnnysmooth

by Johnnysmooth

TonyM wrote:I used to wear only Assos; I tried Rapha, Castelli Rosso Corsa but in terms of quality I came back to Assos. In terms of design, I prefer the Castelli Rosso Corsa.

Ditto, with exception of Castelli Gabba, which has held up well for me
It only hurts if you think.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TonyM

by TonyM

Johnnysmooth wrote:
TonyM wrote:I used to wear only Assos; I tried Rapha, Castelli Rosso Corsa but in terms of quality I came back to Assos. In terms of design, I prefer the Castelli Rosso Corsa.

Ditto, with exception of Castelli Gabba, which has held up well for me

Yes same for me with the Gabbas that I have. They are good! (Assos doesn't have any equivalent). I will however try the sister brand Sportful this fall/ winter