Cannondale 2018 road bikes

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

DOUG

by DOUG

I really like the 2017 Team colours

Aside from the Black Inc. frames I can't say the new paint schemes do much for me though

glam2deaf

by glam2deaf

dereksmalls wrote:It really sucks how they make only certain models/paint available in certain countries. I hate the new colours but I don't think I've got much choice of what comes down to New Zealand. Unless some of the old colours will be available again

Looks like just the Ultegra Disc will still be available, mostly due to it not really selling.

Looks like 3 SS -Hi-mods (Di2, Etap, and DA Disc) and 4 non Hi-mods (Etap, DA, Disc Ultegra, Ultegra)

The awesome news is the CAAD12 Disc is coming in Purple.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jlok

by jlok

DOUG wrote:I really like the 2017 Team colours

Aside from the Black Inc. frames I can't say the new paint schemes do much for me though

bike24 seems to be having the team color frameset on sale. go check out.
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

maquisard

by maquisard

I like the team colours apart from the weird black and sillve striped/hatched bit behind the head tube.

DOUG

by DOUG

jlok wrote:bike24 seems to be having the team color frameset on sale. go check out.

I've actually already ordered one through my LBS :thumbup: Should be here in August.

DOUG

by DOUG

maquisard wrote:I like the team colours apart from the weird black and sillve striped/hatched bit behind the head tube.

Thats actually why I like it! It's not really something I've seen before, but i can see how it wouldn't be to everyones taste.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Well we can't get the Black Inc complete bike or frame in NZ, so I might be going for the red etap and hope it comes with the cable mounting kits add ons and RD internal cable sections as it's the only colour option I kind of like, and I'll be running SR mechanical.

Thenuge

by Thenuge

I went and talked to my cannondale dealer about getting a 2018 CAAD12 Ultegra because I want the 8000 and they said mid August and they'd be matte black. Yayy.

JOrange

by JOrange

Thenuge wrote:I went and talked to my cannondale dealer about getting a 2018 CAAD12 Ultegra because I want the 8000 and they said mid August and they'd be matte black. Yayy.

Oh nice, any idea on what those will look like (picture-wise)?

topflightpro

by topflightpro

I may try to figure out a way to get my wife one of the Pink Caad 12s from Japan.

jinnie799

by jinnie799

Is there black inc, too?

Thenuge

by Thenuge

JOrange wrote:
Thenuge wrote:I went and talked to my cannondale dealer about getting a 2018 CAAD12 Ultegra because I want the 8000 and they said mid August and they'd be matte black. Yayy.

Oh nice, any idea on what those will look like (picture-wise)?

There's a pic on the first page. Should look cool since I'm always decked out in black gear.

LD001

by LD001

Found and like this one: Evo Non himod with Etap and Hollowgram SL wheels.

Spessartpantani

by Spessartpantani

anyone infos about a frameonly option und the available paintsheme? want to buy a 2018 supersix hi-mod, but the already posted paintshemes sucks....

Beaver

by Beaver

LD001 wrote:Found and like this one: Evo Non himod with Etap and Hollowgram SL wheels.

That's another version of this one:

http://www.biker-boarder.de/shopware/Ca ... 80_25.html 5699€ in Germany... :unbelievable:

Better pick a 2017 Hi-Mod on sale: http://www.biker-boarder.de/shopware/Ca ... debox=box5

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com