kkibbler wrote:Which route profile is that?
The stage number is on the frame, just below the seatpost
The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
silvalis wrote:Haven't pulled it off the cardboard yet, but a few thoughts
Paint quality: 8.5/10 (I'm really nitpicking here - especially because I havent seen any other frames with matte/gloss transitions before)
- Matte/gloss transitions. Noticed an edge from the masking, but you can't really do anything about that. Will be interesting to see if the edge smooths over time, esp in the high wear areas (back of seattube, top of toptube to sides, leading edge of fork, etc). The matte feels like the top layer / gloss is masked off to do the matte layer.
- Slight masking difference at the white gloss C2 logo / matte black frame. Gotta actually touch it though.
- Only found 1 instance of overspray. And it's a fraction of a mm.
- Paint at the headtube/seattube transition areas (eg, toptube to cup, toptube to seattube hole) almost perfect.
All in all, much neater than my Bianchi Infinito CV & cube agree gtc, slightly neater than my colnago cx zero evo. I'd rate these 3 maybe a 6, 6, 6.5
- Much much neater internally than my cube and colnago. Slightly neater than my Bianchi.
- No visible wrinkles in frame/fork/post
- A bit of plastic moulding material near the bottom bracket. Gonna pull it out.
- Can see reinforcing around the cage bolts.
- moulded in aluminium headset cups (i think?)
- carbon moulded bb cableguide. carbon cover on top.
- Dropouts look good. Fork dropouts much deeper than the surrounding fork area/lawyertabs. Haven't seen fork dropouts like that before.
- Full length cable sheaths. Both gear and brake.
- Seatpost clamp same style as a ritchey 1bolt. Will check later if my ritchey 1bolt clamping hardware is interchangeable. The frame came with 7x7 and oval rail clamps anyway.
Customer Service: 11/10
They swapped out the stem to a slightly longer one for me. And the aus distro was fantastic.
cwdzoot wrote:See my bike here with the new R8000 Ultegra https://www.flickr.com/photos/glorycycl ... 4661167294
Another set of pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/glorycycl ... 4774016310
moonoi wrote:Rather than create a new post for this, I thought I'd just drop this here.
My C2 Tere BRG Limited Edition (size XL), landed in Thailand on Friday and thanks to the help of Cycling Projects and the local distributor, was able to get it built up ready to ride this morning.