Deda Superleggaro RS LTD Handlebar & Superleggaro Stem

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

Awesome stuff..just in today...haven't got the chance to officially weigh them but feels very light..
Attachments
Deda.jpg

mlok

by mlok

I am a big fan of Deda. Love it for the build and price very sensibly.

You must be building a light weight bike with these Superleggaro?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

mlok wrote:I am a big fan of Deda. Love it for the build and price very sensibly.

You must be building a light weight bike with these Superleggaro?

Yes, thats the goal.

Pushing my bike's weight down to below 6.9kg as it stands at that now...

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

Currently I am using the normal deda zero 100s stem and deda zero 100 alu bars

c60rider

by c60rider

There's a matching RS ltd edition stem to go with these bars, the different finish isn't to everyone's taste but I had to have it for mine. Just wish they had a matching seat post as well

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

c60rider wrote:There's a matching RS ltd edition stem to go with these bars, the different finish isn't to everyone's taste but I had to have it for mine. Just wish they had a matching seat post as well

I was looking for it locally but could not find the size I wanted so I had to settle with this ones...but yes, not many would love the RS limited ones...but they have the STEALTH Looks!

mlok

by mlok

I think you made the right choice to go matte for your frame. Your frame color looks really stunning, a C60 i believe?

I pick the Deda SuperZero for my SK.

IMG_3084(1).JPG

IMG_3084(1).JPG
Attachments
IMG_3094(1).JPG

3Pio

by 3Pio

Kevinch76 wrote:Awesome stuff..just in today...haven't got the chance to officially weigh them but feels very light..

Very nice looking bar/stem. Wish u a plenty nice km's on them. I almost buy them :)

If u install them on Campagnolo steup, Im very interested, if u are able to put nice angles on the hoods and dont have problems with internal routing?

And please weight them before u install :)

PrimO

by PrimO

Why why oh why wont Deda make their stems/seat posts/bars with white lettering!!! I have Presa carbon bars, Superzero seat post and an alloy Zero2 stem, I really want to change the stem to carbon but they all have either grey/black or silver lettering and ideally when spending that much on a stem, I'd at least want it to match the rest of the parts on the bike!!

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

mlok wrote:I think you made the right choice to go matte for your frame. Your frame color looks really stunning, a C60 i believe?

I pick the Deda SuperZero for my SK.

IMG_3084(1).JPG
IMG_3084(1).JPG

Very stunning bike you have over there!

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

3Pio wrote:
Kevinch76 wrote:Awesome stuff..just in today...haven't got the chance to officially weigh them but feels very light..

Very nice looking bar/stem. Wish u a plenty nice km's on them. I almost buy them :)

If u install them on Campagnolo steup, Im very interested, if u are able to put nice angles on the hoods and dont have problems with internal routing?

Definitely will weigh them. Will post it here officially once weighed.

3Pio

by 3Pio

Kevinch76 wrote:
3Pio wrote:

Definitely will weigh them. Will post it here officially once weighed.

I have weighted 120mm length, and actual weight is 123 gm.

Im more interested in actual weight of the handlebar. And please post what size is it?

Imaking20

by Imaking20

I love my Superleggera bars... but wish they hadn't made the tips as round as they have. Prior to the enclosed cable routing, the tips were more ovalized. That version was probably my favorite bar ever. Even still, my current 42cm bars come in at 189g!

Kevinch76

by Kevinch76

Imaking20 wrote:I love my Superleggera bars... but wish they hadn't made the tips as round as they have. Prior to the enclosed cable routing, the tips were more ovalized. That version was probably my favorite bar ever. Even still, my current 42cm bars come in at 189g!

Do you use Deda superleggarro seatposts too? I wonder how the 31.6 tip on the scales...any idea?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

I have them on several bikes. Complete and uncut the 31.6mm is 188g.