Rotor InPower connecting but not transmitting

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

iamalex

by iamalex

This morning my InPower power meter stopped transmitting power/cadence data. Trainerroad with an ANT stick picks up the device on my laptop as does the rotor software but neither receives data. The Garmin can't see the sensor at all.

Restarted laptop and garmin. Taken battery out of Rotor for 5 mins. Can't calibrate through any device either. All had been fine until today, running everyday through trainerroad.

Anyone else had this issue? Any ideas on how to fix?

NickKanwetz

by NickKanwetz

iamalex wrote:This morning my InPower power meter stopped transmitting power/cadence data. Trainerroad with an ANT stick picks up the device on my laptop as does the rotor software but neither receives data. The Garmin can't see the sensor at all.

Restarted laptop and garmin. Taken battery out of Rotor for 5 mins. Can't calibrate through any device either. All had been fine until today, running everyday through trainerroad.

Anyone else had this issue? Any ideas on how to fix?

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your InPower power meter! Let's get you fixed up!

Sounds like you've already done quite a bit of troubleshooting on your end, but our support team will be happy to walk you through some more steps to get to the bottom of this. When you get a sec, shoot us an email at support@trainerroad.com and we'll get you back on the bike ASAP. :)

Cheers,

Community Manager at TrainerRoad — Cycling's Most Effective Training System

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

iamalex

by iamalex

Thanks TrainerRoad team.
Rotor tech support are looking into this at the moment. I think the issues lies outside of your software so I'll leave you in peace for the moment.

NickKanwetz

by NickKanwetz

iamalex wrote:Thanks TrainerRoad team.
Rotor tech support are looking into this at the moment. I think the issues lies outside of your software so I'll leave you in peace for the moment.

No worries! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you run into any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Community Manager at TrainerRoad — Cycling's Most Effective Training System