Campagnolo EPS V3 cockpits

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

keaton

by keaton

ferrarista wrote:For those using the deda superzero stem, there is a di2 clip made for that stem. I'm sure campy interface can be installed with small tie wraps.

Looking into this, I dig this idea!

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

I just installed the Deda Superzero di2 Deda clip and tie wrapped the Eps module onto it. Pretty happy with result so far, seems very secure and solid and nicely tucked away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

corky

by corky

shinzomaeda wrote:Image

I just installed the Deda Superzero di2 Deda clip and tie wrapped the Eps module onto it. Pretty happy with result so far, seems very secure and solid and nicely tucked away!!

More pics of that cipollini please....

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

I've just tidied up a couple of my bikes with heat shrink wrap, which is tidier looking than spiral wrap IMO:

nismosr

by nismosr

ferrarista wrote:For those using the deda superzero stem, there is a di2 clip made for that stem. I'm sure campy interface can be installed with small tie wraps.

My superzero stem came with this front clip but I don't remember it has that extended arm for Di2.

can you get them from Deda ?
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

ferrarista

by ferrarista

nismosr wrote:

My superzero stem came with this front clip but I don't remember it has that extended arm for Di2.

can you get them from Deda ?

That is an optional part. I'm sure you can buy it online.
██

poppiholla

by poppiholla

I think that it is a shame that Campa is too slow with a new build in V3 interface. It would be nice to build in the interface in frames or handle bars nicely.
A lot of new frames are Di2 ready at the moment. It would be nice if Campa makes the same fit and form for the interface so that we can use the new frames with Campa without the bulky interface under the stem.
I ride Campa Record 2015 and a lot of times I want to buy the EPs upgrade set but I don't want the V3 interface under the stem. I want wireless EPS with one battery in the seatpost!!! ;-)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL7 (Satin carbon spectraflair tint)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL6 (Green Cameleon)
Specialized Tarmac Pro SL6 Disc (Blue/Teal Sram Force AXS)
Specialized Epic Elite 29
Greetings from the Netherlands

Daniel1975

by Daniel1975

Campy just does it all at their own speed: to slow :-(
I've been using Campa for over 25 years, but i think next groupset will be DA di2. Easier to hide Interface, I like the feeling of the new 9100 brakes and I prefer the possibility to shift (officially) 30, but can do 32 easily.

Seedster

by Seedster

I hid my junction box inside the handlebar

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Beautiful bike and a nice hiding place for the interface. ;-)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL7 (Satin carbon spectraflair tint)
Specialized Tarmac S-works SL6 (Green Cameleon)
Specialized Tarmac Pro SL6 Disc (Blue/Teal Sram Force AXS)
Specialized Epic Elite 29
Greetings from the Netherlands

Miller

by Miller

Not a massive fan of Bianchi but that's a potent-looking bike.

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

I hid my v2 interface inside my stem and since the v3 had the charging port attached, I could not figure out how I could make that happen. That Bianchi seems to be the perfect fit.

neeb

by neeb

People may have seen me posting recently asking for advice on tidying up the v3 wiring / interface. It's highly frustrating that the enve stem I have doesn't allow wire access at the rear/base, as the primavera bars and the stem do allow the wires to go internally all of the way from the shifters to the inside of the stem. I chickened out of drilling a hole in the stem and flipping the interface around..

In the lack of that, this is my tidiest solution. I basically sawed the top off of the v3 interface (the knobbly bit that the rubber band attaches to), and stuck it to the bottom of the stem with 3M double-sided fixing tape. Wires are then fixed to the bottom of the stem and bars with gorilla tape, which isn't ideal but does keep them out of the way, and is pretty much invisible from the top.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bobbyc123

by Bobbyc123

Not for everyone but the cleanest solution would be to get bars that allow internal cable routing and hide the junction box in the stem.

I found seeing the junction box was more annoying than taking the handlebars off every two months for charge.
AB601F27-5C1E-40D8-825C-5C414E7EA20D.jpeg
0EE3CD11-6625-4F4C-9332-60984D9FABE3.jpeg
048498F0-D065-418A-918D-2882CA795724.jpeg
284892DA-567E-4DD9-890E-9A4100BD2F3A.jpeg